Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
That was me! YAY!. besides, it never hurts to have extra pictures in case another screen saver rolls out!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I downloaded the screensaver and installed it. Looked great. I then went and crashed out on the couch to watch the Amazing Race. When I got up for a beer during a commercial break, I noticed an error box on my screen. Something about a memory access violation. It was running great before then. Is Adam still working on it?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yes, I realize it was addressed earlier, in Sept of last year. I asked in case the situation had changed. Depending on what Adam was using , I maybe able to help, which was another reason why I asking.
Sorry if asking caused a problem. I'll return to my cave now ;)

·
Registered
933 Posts
if its not working too well I could probably take the pictures we have already and put together a new TCCA screensaver. I did the 2004 edition of the V8SHO screensaver, its on the web site. I'm a bit short on time now because this semester is really winding down. but if there is enough interest and there's room to host it I'd be glad to redo it for us.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Originally posted by Glenn62@Apr 20 2005, 09:26 AM
Yes, I realize it was addressed earlier, in Sept of last year. I asked in case the situation had changed. Depending on what Adam was using , I maybe able to help, which was another reason why I asking.
Sorry if asking caused a problem. I'll return to my cave now ;)
you asked a question, I gave an answer to the best of my ability. That's all

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Adam are you doing some more screen savers after ROTB05 If you are I would Like to add In my car also, let us know...Alot more people might want to also.... :)

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Adam, are you still receiving pictures for the screen saver? If I post some pictures can add it to the screen saver?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Since I have moved to linux, in addition with all the other problems I had making the screensaver. The screensaver project has been cancelled. If someone else whants to start it up, you are more than welcome. But unfortunately, I won't be able to complete or add to it.

·
Registered
933 Posts
speaking of screensavers, many of you probably know that I have been working on the screensaver for V8SHO.com, the latest version was just released today. working on the screensaver is a big job, but if there's enough interest, maybe I could work on this one...

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Originally posted by mcgilles@Oct 18 2005, 07:59 PM
speaking of screensavers, many of you probably know that I have been working on the screensaver for V8SHO.com, the latest version was just released today. working on the screensaver is a big job, but if there's enough interest, maybe I could work on this one...
What did you use for a program? I might be interested in attempting this...

EDIT: I found one that seems to work alright. I am starting to put this together. I will keep you all informed if I have anything worthwhile come of this...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Not sure why my last reply got deleted, but the download link doesn't seem to be working on this nor EDIII's version.

·
Administrator
14,979 Posts
The last activity on this thread is 12 years old as are the links, it's not realistic to expect them to work at this point and the people that created them haven't been on the site in years. Your last reply was deleted because necro posting is frowned on. Please refrain from it.

101 - 116 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.