Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Originally posted by j0rd4n@Aug 25 2004, 06:24 AM
hey noir, not that any of us would really try to do anything, but you might want to try blurring out your plates so a serial killer doesn't find the pics online and tries to come get you :)
uhh.... They don't have those in the UK do they? Oh yeah, this is the land of Jack the Ripper. DARN IT!!! :eek:

Actually, I live on a military base as well. Not to worried. When I'm driving you gotta catch me first!!! In a land full of four-bangers, that's not going to happen to often. Not with the almighty Duratec under the Hood..

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Jeff Malone
Waldorf, MD
2003 SE Wagon, 2004 SES Sedan
Twin Duratec POWER!
Can you see the family resemblence?

Attachments

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
You can download the screensaver here: http://www.taurusclub.com/screensaver/TaurusCarClub.exe

It will automatically install, and set itself as the default screensaver. Also, once a day, when the screensaver is active, it will look for a new version of itself. It will then automatically download any changes. This way, you don't have to keep downloading the new versions of the screensaver (with updated member pics, etc) as they become available. :thumb:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
When it got to the fourth gen I recieved an error.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Transitions are set to random. So they should be different every time.

Hmmm....not sure about the error. Have you gotten it agian? Anyone else get it?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yeah i have gotten the error too. Whether you preview before you install it or after you install it. It never lets you through to the gen 4s. Wheres my baby!!! lol ;)

Nathan

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Originally posted by Adam B.@Aug 26 2004, 12:13 PM
I got it again, both in preview and while regularly viewing the screen saver.

I guess no gen 4s for me.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I didn't sit through all the way till the Gen IVs came up. One thing I did notice was that you have a picture of Sarah's old 97' with a caption relating to her new Gen IV.
:oops: Oops, my bad. Should be fixed in the next version. :thumb:

Weird. Let me look into it a bit more and see what I can do.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Any way you could change the transitions for the next version? Like maybe one standard transition. My computer at work doesn't like things to be thrown at it from left field like random transitions and stuff.

Also, what program did you use to create this?

JR

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Could I have my information changed so it says, Yokohama VR Tires, instead of Yokohama VRS.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Originally posted by Adam B.@Aug 26 2004, 12:13 PM
Transitions are set to random. So they should be different every time.

Yeah... I got the error too!! I have windows XP if that helps any.... as soon as it got to the gen 4's .... BAM! :lol: :blink: But looks cool so far.... good job! B)

41 - 60 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.