·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Originally posted by angrygiant@Aug 24 2006, 11:28 PM
Jay
Plantation, FL
02 SEL, duratec
Hiya Angry...didn't know you were in the SE...thanks for checkin' in. I've added your info to the SE DB so you're all set. Take it easy on me in my own chapter's forum brother...I'd hate to have to sick some of the muscle on ya' ;)

Frank...Once a TCCA member always a member. Thanks for checkin' in as well. You're added to the DB.

See ya' both around...

·
Registered
1 Posts
HELLO MY NAME IS SHAUN MILLER AND I LIVE IN FLORIDA.. I DRIVE A 89 FORD TAURUS LX SEDAN WITH THE 3.8LITER V6.. I AM CURRENTLY DOING A HEAD JOB ON THE CAR CUZ IT BLEW THE HEADGASKETS.. BUT ITS GETTIN PUT BACK 2GETHER AS WE SPEAK.. IT HAS A NICE PAINT JOB ON IT THAT IS ONLY LIKE 1 YR OLD.. IT NEEDS TO BE RE CLEARCOATED.. SOONER OR LATER I AM DOING A ENGINE SWAP ON IT OR IM GONNA JUST TURBO THE 3.8 THATS IN IT NOW..ANYWAYS I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE CLUB..

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Originally posted by 89TAURUSLX@Aug 31 2006, 09:30 PM
HELLO MY NAME IS SHAUN MILLER AND I LIVE IN FLORIDA.. I DRIVE A 89 FORD TAURUS LX SEDAN WITH THE 3.8LITER V6..  I AM CURRENTLY DOING A HEAD JOB ON THE CAR CUZ IT BLEW THE HEADGASKETS.. BUT ITS GETTIN PUT BACK 2GETHER AS WE SPEAK.. IT HAS A NICE PAINT JOB ON IT THAT IS ONLY LIKE 1 YR OLD.. IT NEEDS TO BE RE CLEARCOATED.. SOONER OR LATER I AM DOING A ENGINE SWAP ON IT OR IM GONNA JUST TURBO THE 3.8 THATS IN IT NOW..ANYWAYS I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE CLUB..
Whoa...easy on the caps there brother!

Welcome to the SE Chapter Shaun. I've updated our member DB with your info so you're officially all set.

Don't forget to pick up a decal or two to show some love for your chapter and feel free to ask away if you have any questions. We're quite the friendly bunch...

See ya' around!

Take care!

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Originally posted by 5speedSHO@Sep 28 2006, 11:42 AM
George
1992 SHO
Hollywod, Fl
Welcome to the SE Chapter George. I've added you to our member DB.

It's great to see another FL member on board. I myself moved up from Orlando last year and miss it quite more than I had originally expected.

Let us know if you have any questions but in the meantime, check out the Garage and start up a page for yur' Bull. We can't wait to see some pics!

Take care!

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Originally posted by soccernamlak@Oct 30 2006, 10:14 PM
Hey everyone....seems that there hasn't been an addition to the Southeast in a while...

Kalman
Durham, NC, USA
1999 Ford Taurus SE Duratec 24V
Greetz Soccer! Thanks for dropping in and welcome to the SE Chapter! Let us know if you have any questions and feel free to pick up a decal or two to show your support!

Peace!

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
whats up people

Adam
Tellico Plains, TN USA
1997 Ford Taurus G 3.0 vulcan
[/b]
Welcome to the SE chapter Adam. I've added your info. to our DB. Check out the Decal thread when you have time and pickup a SE decal to show your love and support! Take care and we'll cya 'round!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rich
Cape coral, Florida.
2003,2000, Taurus's
1994 Taurus Sho

:welcome: Please scroll down for information on how to join the TCCA Southeast Chapter - Updated 12/06/2006 :welcome:

Chapter Email: [email protected]
Offline Web Site: http://tccasoutheast.googlepages.com/home

:frostyangel: Your Southeast Chapter Officers :frostyangel: :frostyangel: Your Southeast Chapter Moderators :frostyangel: :thumb: Your Fellow Active Southeast Chapter Members :thumb:
  • [*]5speedSHO - FL
    [*]89TAURUSLX - FL
    [*]93glwagon - GA
    [*]angrygiant - FL
    [*]BlownEARdRUMS - FL
    [*]Bonedriver - SC
    [*]brenbaus - Augusta, GA
    [*]Bull Geek - SC
    [*]BullyBoy94 - AL
    [*]C. Vance - FL
    [*]CaptainMiata - AL
    [*]cflguy2005 - FL
    [*]cgbama91 - AL
    [*]chrism3784 - FL
    [*]Da Gunner - FL
    [*]Dameon6777 - TN
    [*]DarkShadow04SEL - GA
    [*]donstevens - FL
    [*]Drafter - NC
    [*]gryphon1011 - AL
    [*]Homes - FL
    [*]j0rd4n - NC
    [*]jdelk69 - AL
    [*]KennyS - FL
    [*]Kermit - TN
    [*]lithy - TN
    [*]LincolnContinental - NC
    [*]LzzrdBoy - SC
    [*]Mike - GA
    [*]monstah - FL
    [*]MrGarabaldi - GA
    [*]MrPants - TN
    [*]MSF - NC
    [*]nissandude83 - FL
    [*]NoBull - FL
    [*]peteinsc - SC
    [*]pumaboyairn - GA
    [*]RChicken - AL
    [*]red94wing - AL
    [*]RoGuE - GA
    [*]Rubix - VA (relocating to the SE this summer)
    [*]sable97 - FL
    [*]soccernamlak - NC
    [*]T-3 - SC
    [*]taurïnus - TN
    [*]TheDarkRide - FL
    [*]Whiplash - FL
:confused: Your Fellow Inactive Southeast Chapter Members :confused:
  • [*]88taurusdude
    [*]darkandroid90vulcan
    [*]Generation 2
    [*]HueyStLoui
    [*]jeffp
    [*]lavalucky
    [*]Matthew Ebel
    [*]Purple-HaZe
    [*]sfblacksel
    [*]SHOMANN
    [*]SLO&EAZY
    [*]smc540
    [*]Smola97GL
    [*]TaurusT
    [*]Toodeepn2u
:headscratch: How Do I Join? :headscratch:
So you've got your own Bull/Sable, you live in the Southeast (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee), and you're looking to join the Southeast Chapter of the TCCA... Now what? Provided you're already a member of the TCCA, you simply need to reply to this thread with the following information:
  • Your First Name
  • City / State / Country Of Residence
  • Year / Make / Model of Your Vehicle
One of our Officers/Mods will make sure your information is added to the Southeast Chapter Member DB. Once you're a member, feel free to pick up a few decals to show your love for our Chapter.

For other information or details regarding upcoming meets, simply watch the forum.

:modownz:
[/b]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you very much, I do have a question !!!! Where can we get the decals I've seen on here?????

<div class='quotemain'>
Rich
Cape coral, Florida.
2003,2000, Taurus's
1994 Taurus Sho
[/b]
Welcome to the chapter Rich! I've added your info. Have a look around and let us know if you have any questions.

Take care!
[/b][/quote]

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Thank you very much, I do have a question !!!! Where can we get the decals I've seen on here?????[/b]
No problem... You can pick up some decals at TFBdesigns.com. However, I recommend you go HERE first and read up on what's available. Thanks for the support and take care!

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Steve , Kingsport TN, USA 05 Ford Taurus SE , 96 Ford Taurus SHO, 97 Ford Taurus SHO, 06 Ford Fussion SEL, Ordered SE chapter decals today.

[/b]

Added your info to the SE member DB shomann! Welcome to the chapter. We're in the process of putting together a meet as I type so check out the pinned poll and cast your vote when you can!

Oh, and thanks for picking up some decals...shoot us a pic or two once you get 'em.

41 - 60 of 246 Posts
About this Discussion
245 Replies
131 Participants
JVanKirk
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing