Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
:welcome: Please scroll down for information on how to join the TCCA Southeast Chapter :welcome:

Chapter Email: [email protected]
Offline Web Site: http://tccasoutheast.googlepages.com/home

:frostyangel: Your Southeast Chapter Officers : :headscratch: How Do I Join? :headscratch:
So you've got your own Bull/Sable, you live in the Southeast (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee), and you're looking to join the Southeast Chapter of the TCCA... Now what? Provided you're already a member of the TCCA, you simply need to reply to this thread with the following information:
  • Your First Name
  • City / State / Country Of Residence
  • Year / Make / Model of Your Vehicle
  • Your email address.
One of our Officers/Mods will make sure your information is added to the Southeast Chapter Member DB. Once you're a member, feel free to pick up a few decals to show your love for our Chapter.

:biggrin:SE Chapter Meets: :biggrin:
Aiming for 4 meets a year, but they will be spread out.
  • Florida sometime around January-March
  • Atlanta/Georgia/South Carolina region around April-early July
  • Tennessee/North Carolina region somewhere around late July-September
  • Mississippi/Alabama region around October-December
Due to the fact that this chapter covers a vast area, it's difficult to have a "centralized" meet every time, and have all members meet up. So by spreading out meets, those that can't drive as far, have a chance to attend at least one meet a year. Granted it may not be in your backyard, but it'll be better than having a extra long drive. We also felt having the meets in those locations (during that monthly range) would mean the temperature isn't going to be pushing 100F during the day. Plus the gap from early June to late July is because of ROTB, and people tend to take vacation during that time.

For other information or details regarding upcoming meets, simply watch the forum.

:modownz:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by monstah@May 1 2006, 01:43 PM
EDSEL
TAMPA, FL USA
2004 TAURUS SES
Welcome to the SE chapter of the TCCA monstah! Nice to have you on-board! Feel free to post any questions/comments you might have and don't forget to pick up a decal or two to help support your local chapter!

Take care!

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by TheDarkRide@May 3 2006, 11:38 AM
Tony
Plantation, FL, USA
1993 Taurus GL (3.0L Vulcan V6)
Welcome to the Club Tony! I've updated our Info thread with your info. That's it...you're a member! Watch the SE forum for info. on an upcoming Atlanta meet we're working on. And don't forget to pick up a SE Chapter decal fur' yur' Bull!

Take care!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Joe

Weaver/Alabama/ USA

1996/Ford Taurus GL
2000/Ford Taurus SE
2004/Ford Taurus SE

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by brenbaus@Jun 8 2006, 12:42 AM
Brendan
Augusta, GA
'95 Taurus GL
Welcome to the SE Chapter Bren! I've added your info. to our member database! Let us know if you have any questions and don't forget, we're currently taking nominations for chapter officers so talk to some of the guys when you can and make sure you cast your vote!

Take care!

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by gryphon1011@Jun 8 2006, 05:42 PM
Tony
Mobile, Alabama, USA
98 Taurus LX (3.0L Vulcan V6)
Welcome to the club Tony! Think I already said that but oh well. We've been preparing for an election so feel free to talk to some of the other SE members and cast your nomination/vote.

See ya' around!

P.S. Don't forget your SE Decals...

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
You can remove Nick986 from the inactive list. That was my old name on TCCA :lol:

Welcome to TCCA Drafter :welcome:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Drafter@Jun 13 2006, 04:17 PM
Drafter (Bob)
Winston Salem, NC. USA
2001 Taurus SE
1995 Taurus LX
Welcome to the SE chapter of the TCCA Bob! I see you've got yerself 2 bulls...very nice! Don't forget to browse our little section of the boards, although, not much to look at just yet, we're working on it every day!

We're currently working on plans for an upcoming meet in Atlanta and are preparing to take orders for our new Ford Emblem Overlay Decals. In the meantime, head on over to the Decal thread and show some love for your chapter!

Have fun and let us know if we can assist you in any way!

Take care!

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
I actually been to one SE meet. It was in this ****** place in Savanna, GA. I meet Smola97GL and unc25 there. Smola97GL was pretty much busy with the thing so I didn't talk to him much. He brought a Probe. unc25 brought his gen2 Taurus, but wasn't there much and I hardly talked to him. There was also this other guy who brought a BMW, cars in which I don't care much off. But the turnout really wasn't that good. But I was no better, I brought my 97 Contour which i gave to my mom before I joined the Army. So unc25 had the only Taurus, and I really didn't get to check it out, mainly because I was only there 3 hours, got really bored, and left back to FL.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by chrism3784@Jun 16 2006, 09:56 AM
I actually been to one SE meet. It was in this ****** place in Savanna, GA. I meet Smola97GL and unc25 there. Smola97GL was pretty much busy with the thing so I didn't talk to him much. He brought a Probe. unc25 brought his gen2 Taurus, but wasn't there much and I hardly talked to him. There was also this other guy who brought a BMW, cars in which I don't care much off. But the turnout really wasn't that good. But I was no better, I brought my 97 Contour which i gave to my mom before I joined the Army. So unc25 had the only Taurus, and I really didn't get to check it out, mainly because I was only there 3 hours, got really bored, and left back to FL.
That sucks! Well I can tell you this...when we finally get around to planning the meet fo' sho'. It won't be a crappy little 3 person thing. Not even going to consider having the meet if we can't get at least 10 or so souls to show up. I'm already checking with Hotels to see about a group discount. That way, members will need to reserve a room before they come meaning they will most-likely follow-through. Otherwise, those of us who are local will just have to stick to our word! Funny thing...Most of the hotel employees I've spoken with seem to think we're affiliated with FORD when I mention TCCA, but they've yet to ask me for any type of credentials. LOL! Guess it can't hurt to be affiliated (unofficially).

Anyway, hopefully our go at a meet won't suck nearly as much. We'll still miss you at this one though chris!

Walk Safe Bro!

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by BullyBoy94@Jun 25 2006, 06:00 PM
Cory
Madison/Huntsville, AL
'94 Ford Taurus GL 3.8 Essex
Welcome to the SE Chapter Bully! I've added your info. to our member database! Let us know if you have any questions and don't forget, we're currently taking nominations for chapter officers so talk to some of the guys when you can and make sure you cast your vote!

1 - 20 of 246 Posts