Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last updated: 7-11-2007</span>

If you're interested in ordering one of the TCCA Southeast Chapter decals, or a set of TCCA Emblem Overlay Decals, please read the following in its entirety. Please DO NOT submit your order in the form of a reply.

All of the Southeast Chapter's decals are created by Tim at TFB Designs. Tim has been designing & manufacturing vinyl decals for many years and has a 100% Positive feedback rating on eBay. Each decal order includes detailed application instructions with step-by-step photos for easy installation. All of Tim's vinyl decals are very high quality and will not fade or peel off. Tim also designs decals for other Makes & Models so check HERE for examples of Tim's other work.

At the time of this edit, Tim has 5 different decal designs available on his dedicated TCCA Page. If you'd like to order either of the TCCA Southeast decals, or either of the DOCH decals, use This Link. To order a set of Emblem Overlay Decals, follow the instructions below.

Ford Emblem Overlay Decal (with TCCA "Bull" logo)
How To Order: All emblem overlay decal orders must be placed directly with Tim at TFB designs. Since Tim is shipping on a per-order basis, it's just easier if orders and payments are sent to him. To place your emblem overlay decal order, email Tim directly at [email protected] and mention what exactly it is that you require. He'll reply to you with all the information he'll require to manufacture your decals.

Available Emblem Overlay Colors:
  • White (All current stock is on white vinyl)
  • Black
  • Silver
  • Grey
  • Dark Grey
  • Red
  • Blue
  • Dark Blue (Ford Blue)
  • Maroon
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Brown
  • Gold
  • Simulated Carbon Fiber
  • Chrome (emblem overlay decal "bull" only)
  • Brushed Aluminum (emblem overlay decal "bull" only)
  • more upon request...
Design Fee Contributions (TCCA Donation):
I've now started to receive contributions toward the design fee of $50 I paid to Tim. As a result, I'm posting current contributions here so those who have helped out can get their Due Props! I've also found that any person who contributes to the Design fee will receive supporter status based on the donation $ amount (thanks Jason). Thanks guys! (All design fee contributions will need to be sent to LzzrdBoy as I originally covered the fee myself.)

Design Fee Contributors:
LzzrdBoy - $35
Bull Geek - $5
<span style="color:green">cflguy2005 - $10

Please feel free to post your questions/comments to this thread. But remember, any order posted here will NOT be processed for shipment.

Thanks for your participation and support!

·
COTM Advisor
1,013 Posts
I wont be able to pay for this until I get paid this upcoming friday. Even then it'll be a couple days before i'll be able to send the money out. hope its not inconvenient.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by cflguy2005@Apr 9 2006, 02:48 AM
I wont be able to pay for this until I get paid this upcoming friday. Even then it'll be a couple days before i'll be able to send the money out. hope its not inconvenient.
It's kewl! Only have payments so far for myself and one other anyway. We've all waited this long so I'm sure a few more days won't hurt. Just holler when you're able!

L8R!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Hey man,

Just got back from a weekend at the beach, so once the $ transfer from my bank account to paypal, I'll get the money out your way. Just to confirm, I owe you $10.05 for the 2 3" Decals + shipping. BTW, I would like mine to be white. I'm going to through in a little extra for you going out of your way and putting a down payment on the design, etc too. Thanks again for all the work man! Apperciate it :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Bull Geek@Apr 10 2006, 06:10 PM
Hey man,

Just got back from a weekend at the beach, so once the $ transfer from my bank account to paypal, I'll get the money out your way. Just to confirm, I owe you $10.05 for the 2 3" Decals + shipping. BTW, I would like mine to be white. I'm going to through in a little extra for you going out of your way and putting a down payment on the design, etc too. Thanks again for all the work man! Apperciate it :thumb:
Just use the order page when you're ready Bull. Unless you're going to send a check or money order. Either way, the directions are pretty clear.

I've only gotten payment from one other member so far. Need to meet the minimums or I'm going to end up ordering them individually and having them sent direct from Tim's location. I didn't want to do it this way but if we can't get all the payments in by Wed. of this week, not going to have a choice. A couple of guys backed out for reasons beyond their control so maybe we'll get lucky and some new folks will place an order or two!

YES...your figures are correct regarding your total. The paypal shopping cart will figure it all for you when you order.

Thanks for the extra $...I'll post the total contributions by those of you who helped with the design costs so the Admins are aware of your selfless acts! :D

L8R!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Originally posted by LzzrdBoy@Apr 14 2006, 08:31 AM
Just use the order page when you're ready Bull. Unless you're going to send a check or money order. Either way, the directions are pretty clear.

I've only gotten payment from one other member so far. Need to meet the minimums or I'm going to end up ordering them individually and having them sent direct from Tim's location. I didn't want to do it this way but if we can't get all the payments in by Wed. of this week, not going to have a choice. A couple of guys backed out for reasons beyond their control so maybe we'll get lucky and some new folks will place an order or two!

YES...your figures are correct regarding your total. The paypal shopping cart will figure it all for you when you order.

Thanks for the extra $...I'll post the total contributions by those of you who helped with the design costs so the Admins are aware of your selfless acts! :D

L8R!
Wow...maybe I'll learn to read one day :oops: Order completed, along with a little something extra. Thanks again Sean :thumb:

·
COTM Advisor
1,013 Posts
i'll be able to get the money to you this week. the total for me is $22.05 correct? i think i may throw in more for all your hard work put into getting these decals made. :)

btw, i'd like mine to be white also.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by cflguy2005@Apr 16 2006, 02:17 AM
i'll be able to get the money to you this week. the total for me is $18 correct? i think i may throw in more for all your hard work put into getting these decals made. :)

btw, i'd like mine to be white also.
I PM'd you the info for placing your order CFL. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Bull Geek+Apr 14 2006, 09:21 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Apr 14 2006, 09:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bull Geek

Wow...maybe I'll learn to read one day :oops:  Order completed, along with a little something extra.  Thanks again Sean :thumb:
[/b][/quote]
It's kewl Bull! And thanks again for the Xtra $.

FYI - I'm going to go ahead and place our two orders today... 5 of the windshield decals and 10 of the 3" square decals. I don't have anywhere near enough money from members to cover the min. orders, but the way I figure it, by the time Tim makes the decals and ships them out, it'd be 2-3 weeks from now before we'd get them if I waited for the minimums.

I'll post here once I've got an ETA on shipment of the order from Tim!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Went to see if I can order some decals, but the Paypal link seems to be down.

Until you guys get it fixed it lets me hear your opinions. I'm getting two of them, and putting on each side of the small window in the back, but I don't know if I should get them in white, or in silver. :(

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Originally posted by Homes@Jul 18 2006, 10:30 PM
Went to see if I can order some decals, but the Paypal link seems to be down.

Until you guys get it fixed it lets me hear your opinions. I'm getting two of them, and putting on each side of the small window in the back, but I don't know if I should get them in white, or in silver. :(
White'll stand out more. Not sure how silver would look though.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got your order Homes! Thanks for the support bro! I'll ship your decals first thing tomorrow morning! Sorry but I didn't get your email until I got to work. Should have them by Sat. since you're only in FLA!

Thanks again!

BTW Folks... That's it for the 3" decals. Unless we get a group order for 10 or more, the price is gonna' go up on those. Just so you know, I still have two of the windshield banners in white.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Homes@Jul 19 2006, 09:06 AM
^No prob man, it's cool take your time. I won't even be in town on the weekend so I won't get to see them until Sunday night :eek:
Let us know if you received the decals Homes. And post a pic when you can as well! Thanks for the support!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I recived them on Sunday :) I'm going to be hopefully putting them on in the weekend after I take my car to a body shop, but I might need to repaint part of my car and if that's the case then I don't know if I should put them on yet. D:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Homes@Jul 25 2006, 09:54 PM
I recived them on Sunday :) I'm going to be hopefully putting them on in the weekend after I take my car to a body shop, but I might need to repaint part of my car and if that's the case then I don't know if I should put them on yet. D:
Great...good to know they arrived safely!

Good luck on the paint job!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
10 Participants
tgeek
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing