·
TCCA Staff (Retired)
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An Event Announcement from:

SilverThunder
-Mike Poulin
Northeast President

"So I've spent a good deal of my Spring Break working on this for you guys, and I hope that not only people in the NorthEast take advantage of this, but anyone who is interested in coming. As you look at the registration form (which those going to SHO Convention will see a similarity...) that not only is it going to be a really fun meet, but also affordable, which is something that is important especially in these times. A few things that I've put together for you guys:"

OnTrack Karting

From the site:

On Track Karting operates a 63,000-square-foot indoor karting facility located in Wallingford, CT. With a 1,700 ft track, and a fleet of 40 mph-high performance Sodi Karts, it is one of the longest and most competitive indoor racing facilities in the country.[/b]

A few pictures:

A few things about race day

-Three races for each driver.

-All times will be kept, and accounted for.

-Fastest three overall times will receive trophies.

------------------------

Quabbin Car Show and Cruise

On Sunday we will be going to the Quabbin Reservoir, it's a great place to cruise and take photos of the cars.

We will be having a Car Show, which has 5 judged classes:

-“Worst case of OCD” -Cleanest Car
-“Classy and Refined” -Well- Modded
-“Killer Beats”-Best Audio System
-“Screamer” -Loudest Exhaust
-“Crème de la Crème”-Best in Show

They will have prizes, but those are going to be secret.

------------------------

Official Itinerary (subject to change):

Friday June 12, 2009:
No official happenings, more of a travel day, and for people to hang out. Parking lot tom foolery is a must.

Saturday June 13, 2009:
10:30 AM: Depart from Host Hotel in Hadley Massachusetts. Caravan down to OnTrack Karting in Wallingford CT.
12:00 PM: Estimated arrival to OnTrack Karting. Spend a few hours racing at the indoor track. Lunch will be provided, picnic style.
2:30 PM: Caravan back to the host hotel. Spend afternoon cleaning cars, adventuring around Hadley (shopping mall)
6:30 PM: Dinner at Chili’s Restaurant – Pay your own check.
-Spend the rest of the evening: working on cars, hanging out, hotel parking lot tom foolery.

Sunday June 14, 2009:
11:00 AM: Check out of hotel. Caravan to Quabbin Reservoir in Belchertown, MA. Site see, snap some photos of the wildlife, cars, and both. Gather for the Car Show. Viewing and voting will take place.
1:30 PM: Caravan to McCarthy’s Pub in Belchertown for lunch –pay your own check – Car show winners will be announced and prizes given out. Depart when necessary.

Finally the registration forms!!

Word Document or .PDF file

The last day for Registration is May 20, 2009.

If you have any more questions, about anything, do not hesitate to get in contact with me, whether it be by PM, my cell (413-214-4624) or by email ([email protected]) I will get back to you as promptly as possible.

-Mike Poulin
Northeast President

P.S. Big thanks to Barry aka RocketFoot for putting this on the Official News and announcements!!

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
holy i will be moving the 20

so i have a big doubt ill be eable to make it this year

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
there gonna be one on the 20 of june iin montreal quebec

1 - 4 of 4 Posts