Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm online at the campground right now via laptop and cell phone :lol: Things got off to a good start tonight and we're heading to the track first thing in the morning. I'll try to post periodic updates. :)

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
jason what's the plans fro friday evening??...i'm leaving from work on friday and driving stright there but not sure what time i'll get there. If i cna get off a bit early it will be around 7ish if not then i'll be in around 9ish. Also if you could get me the name of the campgrounds so i can get directions to it. Got any room in your tent?

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I went yesterday and had a freakin blast. Did some 4x4'ing, but didnt do any damage to the beast so no worries. :D Everyones car left under its own power and noone broke down.

I'm sure there will be a ton of videos and pics from the people that were there. B)

And it didnt rain all day and turned out to be one of the nicest days to be outside so far this year. :notworthy:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is Brad (the_spy_guy) posting under jasons name. This is a picture of us "...chillin at the holiday inn..." (litteraly).

In order from left to right:
Paul (shoz123)
Josh (deltarmn's mechanic)
Jarod (sablerider)
Ryne (Ryne)
Mike (Deltarmn)
Mario (silverknight)
Mike (Mike)
Nick (knightrider)
Bill (sableOHC)
Jason (jason8225)

Brad

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
uh....one thing to say....MORE PICS PLEASE. So that I may be there through the pictures.....damn job.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MORE PICS PLEASE. So that I may be there through the pictures.....damn job.
Same here.

Jeff, we have to set up something for the west coast! Laughlin? I wonder if they rent the track in Vegas?? or ??

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, I'd post more pics but it's PAINFULLY slow to do via laptop and cell phone. I'll try to get some for our show 'n shine tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to get any yesterday at the track since I was on it. :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
:grrrr: :crybabysmiley:

·
Registered
308 Posts
I suppose someone could have used this smilie icon

:ttiwwop:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here's my pics....

I havent adjusted gamma on any of them, I did assemble the track photos into the panoramic (quick and dirty job, if someone wants to take the originals which are also in there and assemble them with more care have at it). I also went offroading once and plowed some sand but no sheet metal was harmed in the making of the skidmarks so it was all good. Other than boiling the ATX fluid three times all was well.

Hey it is some type of picture at least.

Pictures on venom.org

See ya next year maybe...

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I'll have some vids to put up later tonite B)

·
Registered
60 Posts
SHO Guys, SLO Guys and an errant Mustang or two were there. I too have just reviewed some awesome Pix I took while there. It will be a couple of days before I get them up. suffice it to say that everyone owes a Big Thanks to Bob and Anonda for putting together a great assembly of players.
Gingerman was, awsome. Put the SHO through some tough laps and despite a fatal tire wound, had a great four sessions.
Just wish I could have been with the Black Flag group - Wait - that's a story for another day.
ROTB - 2004 Smashing success - Save your nickels and make the commitment to make the next event.
There is no way you could better spend your hard earned Benji's!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I am IN for next year for sure. Aside from that, the place itself looks nice. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see more pics and vids! BTW, thanks venom for getting those up.

~S

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I am sorry I couldn't make it. Usually I'm the first one arriving screaming or blasting the Canadian national anthem or being insane. But with school and work things just didn't work out this year for me. :(

Hopefully I will see you all next year, or maybe later this summer I'll have a chance to see some of y'all again. Have fun!

·
Registered
276 Posts
The Canadian national anthem? Is that the one that goes "blame Canada, blame Canada"? j/k, I shouldn't make fun of Canada, I'm kinda close and I think they could come down and hurt me. :punchbob:

I hope I can make it next year. Nobody lives near me so I don't have a chance to meet anyone in person. Maybe my car will look a lot better next year too.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks for the pics Scott and everyone else that put some up and will put some up!

How did Kirk wind up in the ditch? :blink:

1 - 20 of 185 Posts