Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

I am wanting to add OEM tweeter pods to my 2002 ses. I have been searching the site and think i got the idea on what i need, but i am a visual person so I have been looking on ebay for the stuff i need.

Can you review my ebay links to see if this stuff would be everything I need to mount the tweeter (using aftermarket comps) to the pod and cover it for the OEM look.

grilles 96 97 98 99 FORD TAURUS SHO DOOR TWEETER COVERS OEM | eBay

left tweeter and pod mount ( the guy has one for the right side as well as i didn't feel i needed to post. same thing, just for other side)

97 98 99 Ford Taurus 3L Auto Left Door Tweeter | eBay

I have an 02, but have read that 99 and up will still fit?! not sure on that. can you confirm.

So, do I have the right idea? Would be nice to have my tweets hidden w/ that oem look. ( although, just flush mounting the tweet in the plain snail panel would be easier and cheaper, idk)

thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
The parts listed out of those to links will fit only 96 & 97. The ones you need are Mid 98 and up.

Chexk your pm's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
replied to your pm.

glad to know that I need mid 98 & up tweets. Although the links posted were for visual reference. I dont plan to buy from him. Those were kinda expensive. Found parts numbers for the the stuff and those ebay guys were wanting just about the same price as online dealers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts