Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to hear the oddest way a girl or guy has ever come on to you...

I was in my car yesterday, out with a buddy racing a SHO Forum member that was in town (he beat me too). As we are driving there is a car of girls to our right and as we get to the light they get in front of us. Well as soon as they get in front of us, they start turning around in the car. At first the passenger sticks her head out the window and starts shouting out numbers... Then the driver. When they realised that I couldn't here them, they held up a cell phone and then started holding up their fingers to give me their phone number. Damned the luck, I didn't have a pen, and my phone was run over by a truck a month back rendering the display useless. Talk about a major D'oh!

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Get this.. a girl back in hs... liked me.. we were talking at a hs football game (homecoming game) and later that night on msn she messaged me..

shes like "will you go to homcoming with me?"

i said , "sorry but no"

she said, "come on it will be fun"

I said, "sorry, i just will go alone if at all"

and she said, "how about this, ill pay for dinner, and tickets"

I said, "sorry"

she said, "why the hell did you lead me on then!"

im like "uhhh"

she said, "yeah, ya know at the football game"

i said, "yeah i talked to you"

She said "whatever, if you dont go ill just kill myself"

i said, "sorry"

then after that she started following me around in her car.. Damn woman.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Well..... I try to hit on hot guys (and all I notice is guys in cars) by getting on their a** and tapping the bumper, or driveby, brake, driveby, brake, then rolling down the window and yelling for them to pull over so we can talk.

How I hit on Omari? I ran over his foot at the Meijer's parking lot (When my mom wanted me to grab the car from the space and bring it to the door, I was 13), and we started talking from there. HAHAHA

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
hmm...theres so many i couldn't even remember if i try. but i'll tell you the first pickup line the hubbie told me. i was going out with his best friend jeremy and we went to a party, jeremy introduced me to dan (now my hubbie), and when jeremy left the room for a second my hubbie says.. "one of these days you'll be in my trophey case". i looked at him and said "you wish". so when i found out jeremy was cheating on me, i broke up with him and to get revenge went out with his best friend the same night...... my hubbie. the rest is history.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Geeessee, I wish I had at least one normal pickup for me.
Everyone has their own style tho.

BUT, letsee, when I was a senior in HS, I was working as a grocery bagger, seeing the public plenty. This old guy came up and gave me a note and said, "My daughter wanted me to give this to you". it was something like, "I am the girl who comes in..."
Well, what the hell? I had no ladyfriend at the time. So i called.
Now she not the hottest girl, but perhaps the most shy. Let me just say my whole senior year of HS, I never found it necessary to have a date with "rosy". She had legs and knew how to use them.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
I had a girl at a drunk girl at a night club repeatedly try to stick my hands down the front of her pants. I knew she was wasted, which is why I didn't let her do it. Then her friends came to take her away.

-Dan

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Mikeys_Taurus@Feb 15 2004, 01:01 PM

I was in my car yesterday, out with a buddy racing a SHO Forum member that was in town (he beat me too). As we are driving there is a car of girls to our right and as we get to the light they get in front of us. Well as soon as they get in front of us, they start turning around in the car. At first the passenger sticks her head out the window and starts shouting out numbers... Then the driver. When they realised that I couldn't here them, they held up a cell phone and then started holding up their fingers to give me their phone number. Damned the luck, I didn't have a pen, and my phone was run over by a truck a month back rendering the display useless. Talk about a major D'oh!
Mikey, were the numbers all "1"'s? They may have been flipping you off...

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i had a girl come up to me once in a club and just start kissing me, good thing she was hot or i would've been offended. ok, i wouldnt have been offended, i'm a dog.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Originally posted by stever@Feb 16 2004, 11:16 AM
i had a girl come up to me once in a club and just start kissing me, good thing she was hot or i would've been offended. ok, i wouldnt have been offended, i'm a dog.
Are you sure the she was a she?

-Dan

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Bob Gervais+Feb 16 2004, 10:18 AM-->QUOTE (Bob Gervais @ Feb 16 2004, 10:18 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Mikeys_Taurus
@Feb 15 2004, 01:01 PM

I was in my car yesterday, out with a buddy racing a SHO Forum member that was in town (he beat me too).  As we are driving there is a car of girls to our right and as we get to the light they get in front of us.  Well as soon as they get in front of us, they start turning around in the car.  At first the passenger sticks her head out the window and starts shouting out numbers...  Then the driver.  When they realised that I couldn't here them, they held up a cell phone and then started holding up their fingers to give me their phone number. Damned the luck, I didn't have a pen, and my phone was run over by a truck a month back rendering the display useless.  Talk about a major D'oh!
Mikey, were the numbers all "1"'s? They may have been flipping you off...
[/b]
And here I was thinking they just had an easy to remember number.

D

·
0 Posts
A few years ago when I was flying to Phoenix the girl in the seat next to me just up and says "I just spent the whole weekend shopping, wanna see what I bought?" I was like "Umm, sure" thinking to myself this is going to be a long 45 minute flight. She these pulls out these near nothing panties from Victoria Secret. I was like "Whoa, pretty nice. Wasn't what I was expecting you to show me" Was an interesting flight to say the least.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Originally posted by dant98+Feb 16 2004, 12:26 PM-->QUOTE (dant98 @ Feb 16 2004, 12:26 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-stever
@Feb 16 2004, 11:16 AM
i had a girl come up to me once in a club and just start kissing me, good thing she was hot or i would've been offended. ok,  i wouldnt have been offended, i'm a dog.
Are you sure the she was a she?

-Dan [/b]
would it matter? yikes,thats just nasty.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Originally posted by stever@Feb 16 2004, 11:16 AM
i wouldnt have been offended, i'm a dog.
Hello Captain Obvious

Tell us something we don't already know. :moon:

·
Registered
411 Posts
When I was in flight school in Tulsa I lived less than 5 minutes away from Oral Roberts University.... For a christian college all I have to say is DAMN!!! Some naughty Southern Belle's.

I can remember one time going to the airport for a 1st date and we went flying with my roommates. She loved it, she said it made her so hot and if we could go back to my place. Ahhh.... The good old days......

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Originally posted by JJ57@Feb 16 2004, 06:27 PM
When I was in flight school in Tulsa I lived less than 5 minutes away from Oral Roberts University.... For a christian college all I have to say is DAMN!!! Some naughty Southern Belle's.

I can remember one time going to the airport for a 1st date and we went flying with my roommates. She loved it, she said it made her so hot and if we could go back to my place. Ahhh.... The good old days......
lmfao @ "Oral" Roberts University, no wonder they were naughty southern belles.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts