Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to remove the plastic dash insert,the plastic peice surrounding the stereo and HVAC controls,and the plastic insert in the center counsel in a gen4?? help would be appreciated.
OH yes,I may have posted this question somewhere else but I cant find it now :unsure:

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by snakeeyes@Jun 20 2004, 01:30 AM
Does anyone know how to remove the plastic dash insert,the plastic peice surrounding the stereo and HVAC controls,and the plastic insert in the center counsel in a gen4?? help would be appreciated.
OH yes,I may have posted this question somewhere else but I cant find it now :unsure:
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding this, but are you just asking how to remove the entire dash? If so, it's just with a couple screws. :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya,an owners manual. cant find a chiltons anywhere. Pisses me off. Everyone tells me the manual doesnt come out for 5 years. :bs: The manual for the 00-01 focis are already out. Pisses me off.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Firespirit@Jun 20 2004, 11:49 AM
mmm, I've seen a Haynes manual for an 00-present Taurus at Meijers. Check Ebay, or Amazon.com

Oh, and if you don't like the feels of a book? Go with the Ford Service CD, that should help too
Good Ideas. Id rather have a chiltons,since I am more familiar with them,but I guess I can go with a Haynes,better than nothing. :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts