Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think that we should have a meet before the weather gets bad. Who's up for say.... Saturday/Sunday, October 19/20, 2013? I want to know who's free & available during that time. Hopefully we can make this worthwhile!

**LOCATION TBD**

If you got the PM (NW Chapter Members) then please respond below.

Tentative Going:
Josh_GL_Limited - 1992 Taurus GL
cclngthr - 2000 Sable GS Wagon
PopsicleAsian - 1996 SHO V8
Carnage11B - 1994 SHO V6
TonyTiger - 2001 Taurus SEL

Address: 625 West James St, Kent, WA
Time: 3:30 PM PST​

·
Registered
728 Posts
It will need to be somewhat close by for me; not 50-60 miles away. I take a friend to work so that has to be figured in. I usually get back to my house by 2:30, so it would have to be after that. The dates are fine by me; unless something drastic comes up; which I don't expect it to.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, since my car is running again. I think we need more members to see and respond to this before we can get a meet together. 3 people is just not enough.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great, I'll add y'all to the tentative list in the original post.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added this meet to the "Pacific Northwest Meets List" thread in the main "Pacific Northwest Chapter" section.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm inviting multiple people from multiple Facebook groups (Honda, Classics, etc) to come out to this meet & possibly make it a huge car show. I'm trying to think of a location now before I get a flyer together, any thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Im new here, I might be interested in coming to the meet on the 20th. I live down by olympia so its about an hour drive for me. I have alot of questions about my car and would like to see other Taurus's

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Im new here, I might be interested in coming to the meet on the 20th. I live down by olympia so its about an hour drive for me. I have alot of questions about my car and would like to see other Taurus's
Great, I'll add you to the list!

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
That's a heck of a drive. Maybe i can make it.
If it's a heck of a drive, then where are you located?

If you can make it, we'd be glad to have you!

EDIT: Figured out where you're located, It'd still be great to have you!

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need to know who FOR SURE can make it because I want this to be worthwhile for us!

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update: Unfortunately, due to a family emergency, I'm unable to attend the meeting this Sunday. I hope everyone that does show up has a great time!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts