Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
I spent a minute trying to figure out what was wrong...then I noticed that yellow running across the screen was a speedbump. Typical female drivers :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I spent a minute trying to figure out what was wrong...then I noticed that yellow running across the screen was a speedbump. Typical female drivers :rolleyes2:
[/b]
Me too. I didn't get it. lol

Very funny.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I guess that's your wife's car? :p

Actually it must be one of the cops who chased after the krispy kreme donut truck in an earlier thread as the car is in front of a dunkin' donuts....

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess that's your wife's car? :p

Actually it must be one of the cops who chased after the krispy kreme donut truck in an earlier thread as the car is in front of a dunkin' donuts....
[/b]
oh madhatter incase you didn;t learn from the last post. you are not allowed
to talk about my wife, even if you put a smiley face. :thumb:

[/b]
i was trying to see if anyone would spot what was wrong. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
I should have taken a picture of it...when we were in boston this weekend, on Newbury street, there was a Jag parked in one of the travel lanes...no flashers on, just parked in the right lane of traffic....some people think they're privileged.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Big SUV. They can park anywhere they like. Didn't you know that? :D :p :)

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Big SUV. They can park anywhere they like. Didn't you know that? :D :p :)
[/b]
I knew that! Just look at my sig... ;) :p

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Title makes me think of walmart snowcovered parking lots. You drive down some of those lanes and it starts arching left or right really bad :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
For some reason, I can't figure it out..., they DON'T plow our school lot until a good couple of days after the snow has fallen, and that's only if it's thick enough to cause problems...

I don't know what they plow it with, but it does an awful job. (There is still about a half inch left AFTER they plow.)

From the time the snow falls, until a few days after they plow the lot (once the snow has turned mostly to slush or melted) everyone just parks whever they "think" a parking spot should be... 3 feet from a curb, half a foot from the car next to them, the middle of the aisle, the middle of the ROAD!

Honestly, I don't know what we would do if nobody ever though of painting boxes on the pavement for cars to park in. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I've done worse myself, I'll take some pics next time I pull a bad parking job. There's times people have pissed me off enough trying to get into Walmart, that I'll intentionally use 6 parking spaces...

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
I've done worse myself, I'll take some pics next time I pull a bad parking job. There's times people have pissed me off enough trying to get into Walmart, that I'll intentionally use 6 parking spaces...
[/b]
How you take up 6 spots?... If you park long ways they will still be able to park there but they wont be able to pull up as far and then you would be blocked in

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Long ways at an angle, next to a cart thing. Renders 5 spaces completely useless, and a 6th useless unless you have a Metro or something of that size.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts