Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Originally posted by mcgilles@Dec 12 2003, 05:14 PM
Does GT4 have a PC version? I'm not a big fan of entertainment systems, I like computer games, the real stuff. but even if not, now I've got to get a PS2 and GT4 woohoo, I can't wait! I need to go tell my cousin haha
Real stuff?
No, Gran Turismo will never be made for computer. Polyphony Digital is owned by Sony, and Sony is not interested in computer games. There is a lot more money in console games as far as they are concerned. I for one would hate to see it on PC. It is a console game, and should remain that way. If it goes onto PC there will be driver issues, and other silly computer glitches that do not belong (And never occur) in a console game.

As for December 2004...what are you guys smoking? This will be a summer release game. Sony won't allow this game to be pushed back a full year. While they did learned their lesson from rushing GT2 out the door too quickly, GT4 shouldn't be out any later than July.

X

·
0 Posts
just bought ps2 today...now I have to wait...gt3 will keep me entertained in the meanwhile...

21 - 23 of 23 Posts