Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok it's been a long time coming but me and bob have been throwing the idea around for a canadian meet for sometime now. So my idea is that we make a meet the weekend after thanksgiving since most people will be on vaction for the holiday. How does that sound to everyone? The location is TBA but i was thinking of either Niagra Falls or Toronto. There's plenty of stuff to do in both cities. So who's intrested in coming? The details will be worked out over the following weeks.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Toronto sounds good but depends on the weather.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should be good. It hasn't snowed around thanksgiving in as long as i can remember. I'll contact a few canadian members and ask there opinions and see what there is to do in those cities.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
that would be fun, as long as i get a ride, dont want to drive my car out of country in winter

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can ride with me. I have 2 more seats who else wants to come. This will probley be atleast a 2 day meet if not more. But again deatils will be worked out shortly.

G

·
We're in, depending on whether or not Anonda has to work that Friday.

As far as location, I vote for the Falls.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I am with Bob on the Falls idea. I posted in the NE Chapter stating im in if its Niagra Falls. Rooms are cheap in the winter months. Sorry Bob no Mustang in November so your test drive will have to wait.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I am in, but I need the date so I can make sure it's off work, and I'll have to get someone to take me down there because my car's still down. Hey Greg, mind picking me up? Whether its Toronto or Niagara I'm on the way for you. lol But I haven't been to a meet since January at the auto show and I am suffering from withdrawals.

Peace out.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'll come get ya. Right now alex it will be the weekend after the us thanksgiving so around the 25th or so. How far are you away from the 401/403 split?

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Actually I am about 40 minutes from the split, I'm off the 401. But it's not too far to get back onto the 403. I can give you some money for extra gas use.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you don't have to i was just getting an idea how far past there you were. I want to drive my sho now that haven't been able to in over a month.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yep it's quicker and shorter distance for myself and others around here.

G

·
Originally posted by Tman@Oct 7 2004, 12:38 AM
yep it's quicker and shorter distance for myself and others around here.
K, just wanted to see if caravaning would be in order. :) I remember you telling me about the BS going through Canada for the Buffalo meet and wasn't sure if you'd be dealing with it again. ;)

Micah, think you can make it to this?

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
hmm I don't think i'm far from the falls so I might be able to go, but we need to get a date set up... the more notice the better, but i'm not driving my car in the salt.

btw jayson how are those brakes doing?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts