Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Exalted Grand Poobah
4,769 Posts
I had to choose amongst the available Gen1s. I think I chose...wisely. :eek:

:D :D

EDIT: I just checked the submissions-page photos. That '91 is beautiful. Great condition for anywhere it could be, astounding it's in Matrushka Rus.

Поразительный!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had to choose amongst the available Gen1s. I think I chose...wisely. :eek:

:D :D

EDIT: I just checked the submissions-page photos. That '91 is beautiful. Great condition for anywhere it could be, astounding it's in Matrushka Rus.

Поразительный!
Thanks! I spent 6 month for it's restoration.
P.S. "Matushka Rus' " - it's correct (No "r" after "t"). In eng. - "Mother Rus"

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,057 Posts
Does your hood bulge up in the middle? It looks like it does, and if so, that should be a Plus package SHO like you thought, unless you added the hood.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's a plastic stock hood. I can't tell for sure is it "Plus" or not because it has some parts of "plus" from factory, but it has no moon roof, no chrome on windows, no "police" grill. for Black color car it have no a lot of signs of "plus" family. green color 100% "plus", white rims on white car 100% "plus" but for me I don't know all signs of "plus". If someone can tell me all of them.....

·
Exalted Grand Poobah
4,769 Posts
I stand corrected. One of my pol sci profs used that expression and even wrote it on the blackboard that way, is how I always remembered it. :)

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,057 Posts
It's a plastic stock hood. I can't tell for sure is it "Plus" or not because it has some parts of "plus" from factory, but it has no moon roof, no chrome on windows, no "police" grill. for Black color car it have no a lot of signs of "plus" family. green color 100% "plus", white rims on white car 100% "plus" but for me I don't know all signs of "plus". If someone can tell me all of them.....

Police grille wasn't standard.

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Come on guys! 3 days left so show the pretty blue bull some love!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.