Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blackout JR.
2004 Ford Taurus SES Deluxe
24V DOHC ...Duratec!!
7,000 miles
201hp / 207lbs tq...Stock

Mods: Rainbow blue HID headlights, Silverstar amber turnsignals, GTS headlight blackouts, Silver APC stealth windshield wipers, Cobra LED windshield wiper nozzles (light up 7 different colors), 15in green neon in front grill, smoked license plate frame/cover, Limo tint windows 5% on back windows..50% on front windows...8in blacked out sunstrip across windshield, Autoventshades ventvisors around all windows, Benevento Wind deflector on sunroof, short black sporty antenna, green neon tire valve lights, silver TCCA car club decals on front fendors, white TCCA decal on front bumper, silver anondamotorsports decal on front bumper, carbon fiber ford emblems (in place of old blue ones), silver flame decals around car, chrome muffler tip, blue/black XR Racing floor mats for front and back, blue APC seatbelt pads, blue/carbon fiber leather racing steering wheel cover, L1 blue and carbon fiber racing foot pedals, blue/black 3A racing seat covers for front and back seat, four 10in blue neons that pulse to musiz, blue neon dome light, 15in green LED in back window, green underbody LED kit, blue engine wire loom, removed intake resonator, K&N Panel Filter, American motorsport custom performance chip (needs to be reburned), Wet Nitrous kit (not installed yet.. waiting for warrenty to end), 16in rims off a 2002 Sable w/center caps removed, 225/55ZR16 95W Kelly Charger ZR DIR BW tires, Black Altezza taillights, changed the Taurus SES to SPORT, painted windshield wiper arms black and silver, Pioneer TS-A6870R 6"x8" 3-way speakers in the front and rear, Pioneer TS-T110 7/8" Poly Dome Tweeters in grills.

near future mods: lower the car and get an exhaust setup. can't wait til this warrenty ends!!

here is the link to the pics to my Superford account. i will post pics in a little bit. for some reason i can't get any links to work right now.
http://www.supermotors.org/registry/vehicl...s=20010#content

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Looking awesome Sarah!

I can't believe that you've only had this car for a couple months and you already have that much done to the car.

I was actually talking about your old car today, and how the CAI sucked water up into the intake...my residents didn't believe me...

JR

·
Registered
359 Posts
I LOVE how the car seat has a cover to match the seats! Its all in the details. Hellah nice looking car, Sarah!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts