Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in having a meet in the puget sound area?

was thinking of somewhere in seattle or tacoma? I know some good places to eat in both.

whacha think? i know steven was trying to arrange something in may but i guess it never panned out.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
How about Dicks!
12325 30th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125

i was there today and they aren't as busy as the downtown dicks at all but the parking lot is big enough.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
lets keep the ideas coming ppl i want a meet too..

or i could just say ill be somewhere sometime for something fun and you all could meet me there

·
Registered
353 Posts
If not ****'s, then I'd recommend either XXX Rootbeer in Issaquah (which is a bit far for me), or Hooters in Lakewood. If not, there's a Famous Dave's BBQ in Lakewood, too.

-Steve

Any meet that I attend would have to be on a Monday or Tuesday, of course. :)

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
i have heard nothing but good things about famous daves and hooters, but never gone. not only that but the parking lot is big and it can be a meet that the whole family could enjoy.

but if we want to include our chapter mod we will have to do it when people get off work :(after dark)

Steven do you have any time off for a weekend?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Weekends right now for me are extremely hard to come by as far as getting time off for them. I work in retail and this time of year is especially demanding.

I'll keep an eye on my schedule, and if I work a morning shift that'd be fine for a late afternoon, early evening meet or somewhere in that range. The Hooters in Lakewood has a small parking lot and it's always packed, and where the Famous Daves restaurant is, it's packed because it's in a retail shopping complex.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
QUOTE (StevenRosenow @ Nov 21 2009, 12:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=768427
Weekends right now for me are extremely hard to come by as far as getting time off for them. I work in retail and this time of year is especially demanding.

I'll keep an eye on my schedule, and if I work a morning shift that'd be fine for a late afternoon, early evening meet or somewhere in that range. The Hooters in Lakewood has a small parking lot and it's always packed, and where the Famous Daves restaurant is, it's packed because it's in a retail shopping complex.[/b]
lets have a meet where you work.. :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
There's a couple really nice restaurants in the Lacey area adjacent to my work, including a Puerta Vallarta mexican restaurant as well as several others on the other side of Marvin Road.

That is, if you are willing to drive down from Seatac to Lacey. :D

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
QUOTE (StevenRosenow @ Nov 26 2009, 03:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=769339
There's a couple really nice restaurants in the Lacey area adjacent to my work, including a Puerta Vallarta mexican restaurant as well as several others on the other side of Marvin Road.

That is, if you are willing to drive down from Seatac to Lacey. :D[/b]
Lacey is nothing. i drive to Tacoma all the time for the pull-a-part in Lakewood.. Lacey is a little farther, but shouldn't be a problem.

so now we need more people!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I can do Tacoma, too. ;)

Let's think of either Puerta Vallarta or maybe the Panda Express on Marvin Road for this one.

Next meet will be @ Famous Daves in Tacoma. :)

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
QUOTE (StevenRosenow @ Dec 3 2009, 06:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=770706
I can do Tacoma, too. ;)

Let's think of either Puerta Vallarta or maybe the Panda Express on Marvin Road for this one.

Next meet will be @ Famous Daves in Tacoma. :)[/b]
lets do this sh*^! :p

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thats kind of far for me :( me and my buddy host a euro meet at the new dicks in edmunds almost every friday and its awesome about 26 cars go and still growing every week and there is the huge parking lot right next to dicks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts