Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for some reason I felt like getting my worries out in the open. its 5:49 AM right now, I have a major test in statics this morning at 7:30, and a test in intro Unix directly afterwards, both of which I have hardly studied for. I went for a run a couple of nights ago outside, came in and went to bed, all was fine, but I woke up the next morning with a killer soar throat. I was also very tired all day, almost fell asleep in class on monday, same thing on tuesday, soar throat and very tired. I kept trying to study, but it hurt so much that I couldn't, I became frusterated with working the problems, since I couldn't figure any of them out I was so tired, I couldn't get even some of the easier ones right, even though I had done them just weeks ago. then last night just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I decided to get to bed early, I was very tired and I fell asleep almost immediately at 8:15. my mom called me at about 9:45 to try to help me with my feeling bad problems, she's a nurse, so she knows that kind of stuff, we talked for about 15 minutes, then I couldn't get back to sleep! it was after 12:00 by the time I was asleep again, and I woke back up at 1:30 still in pain. was up for a couple more hours, I think I got back to sleep aroud 3:30, then woke back up again at 5:30, then I just stayed up after that. now I'm really worried that I'm about to bomb two tests, which will really mess things up for me. but they are coming like it or not. wish me luck...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Good luck on your tests!

Remember there's a lot of flu going around right now. I'll trade you your sore throat for my lung infection and pericarditis.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts