Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the interest in a meet for the Northern chapter in central MN? I'm out here all alone in western North Dakota and something in MSP area is within my weekend travel restrictions.

·
Banned
2,124 Posts
i would probably be up for it as long as i have enough time to request off from work if needed (normally about 3 weeks in advance)

·
Registered
245 Posts
QUOTE (ALAH @ May 16 2010, 04:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=804493
MAybe if its not too far out. I Live in Hibbing so it take me 2hrs+ to get to anything that would be in central MN.[/b]
Same here... DL to MSP is around 4 hours.

i could see a better location in St. Cloud...

i'd be down for that, though.

Shady_J :ford:

·
Banned
2,124 Posts
yeah st cloud is more central for mn. plus for the most part i know my way around st cloud. i go to school there. maybe we could work something out between tcca and tsoc and maybe we could have some members from ceg (contours) join us? they have alot of memebers in mn with some really nice cars also.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MSP is about 6-8 hours travel for me but if something could be set up I'll be there

·
Banned
2,124 Posts
well if it is in st cloud that shaves 60 miles off your commute.

·
Banned
2,124 Posts
yeah this thread (and forum) kinda died out. i am always up for a meet pm me if anyone is interested in actually setting something up. maybe i will bring the SHO if it is done, likely though i would bring the sable

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's the problem with the Northern chapter. It's so large and spread out that it seems like it'd be easier to attend neighboring chapter events.

·
Banned
2,124 Posts
there is a sho meet next week in maple grove that i will be going to. i have been thinking of settin up a meet later this spring or maybe in the summer for us northern/MN members, though, I have been focusing most of my attention now on TSOC I will likely post here too, after all we are all interested in the same types of cars. there may be a meet set up for all of the midwest members sometime this year by another member that may be close enough for some of us minnesotans to attend. keep an eye out on here and in your PMs everyone. also if any newer members are around since "the big happenings" could someone please guide me too them as i have been very busy and again focusing most of my attention on TSOC and also more recently SHOForum.

Thanks al!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd be down for anything in MN even though I'm stationed in ND. Loony land isn't that much of a drive.

·
Banned
2,124 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
5 Participants
sable23
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing