Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any northern CA guys? Like maybe north of Sacremento?

Is there a list of the members locations? Be nice to get a few people from around here to take a drive up the hwy 70 or hwy 32 canyon, lunch, pics and all around fun small road trip or maybe road trip to reno :).

-Rich

If there is not a current thread than I will start one here:

Rich = Oroville CA (50 miles north of Sacremento)

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
we had one and that list never really got updated.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
no, we deleted it because lots of members went MIA.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (fdogg96 @ May 8 2009, 08:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=723765
no, we deleted it because lots of members went MIA.[/b]

Well lets restart it and post it where more people check it out like the general forums. I want to take some rides up the hwy 70/32 canyon this season and roll maybe to reno or something. Be nice to see a bunch of us junkies riding together. There is some cool places to eat up the highway and some beatiful views etc.. nice windy roads that run along side the feather river and high in the mountains. Heck we could even take some roads to the high lakes.

-Rich

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
There aren't very many active members in the northern region to justify it. You and me are probably the only active members from the northern region.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Due to the very little membership activity up North, there probably will never be any meets.

I Own a Torres, join SHOCal. They occasionally have meets in Nor Cal. BaySHO is a SHO group up in the bay area...not sure bout their activity level.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Yeah, you might as well join SHOcal. They have more people in the central Cal region (Modesto and Fresno) plus a few members in Sacramento. Maybe you can convince them to tackle the Sierras for a road trip to Reno!

·
Registered
25 Posts
QUOTE (I own a Torres :) @ Jun 9 2009, 08:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=731225

Well lets restart it and post it where more people check it out like the general forums. I want to take some rides up the hwy 70/32 canyon this season and roll maybe to reno or something. Be nice to see a bunch of us junkies riding together. There is some cool places to eat up the highway and some beatiful views etc.. nice windy roads that run along side the feather river and high in the mountains. Heck we could even take some roads to the high lakes.

-Rich
[/b][/quote]

Yeah theres not many members in the north Cal area.
I would of seen some since i always keep an eye out for other Taurus drivers. I didnt even know the club existed untill about 2 days ago when i stumbled apon it looking for performance stuff for my car. lol would be nice to see some members let alone find a safe place to spin my tires a little with out worrying about the dumb cops around here. Skyway to heavly watched these days and the $##ts know who i am....i swere i couldnt of been doin 70 around that corner!

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
QUOTE (bulslayer @ May 9 2010, 02:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=802935
QUOTE (I own a Torres :) @ Jun 9 2009, 08:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=731225

-Rich
[/b][/quote]

Yeah theres not many members in the north Cal area.
I would of seen some since i always keep an eye out for other Taurus drivers. I didnt even know the club existed untill about 2 days ago when i stumbled apon it looking for performance stuff for my car. lol would be nice to see some members let alone find a safe place to spin my tires a little with out worrying about the dumb cops around here. Skyway to heavly watched these days and the $##ts know who i am....i swere i couldnt of been doin 70 around that corner!
[/b][/quote]

Join SHOCal.

www.officialshocal.com

·
Registered
53 Posts
QUOTE (I own a Torres :) @ May 8 2009, 01:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=723656

Is there a list of the members locations? Be nice to get a few people from around here to take a drive up the hwy 70 or hwy 32 canyon, lunch, pics and all around fun small road trip or maybe road trip to reno :).

-Rich

Rich = Oroville CA (50 miles north of Sacremento)[/b]

i live in south sacramento, maybe we can do something

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
QUOTE (fijisac @ Jun 8 2010, 04:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=810498
QUOTE (I own a Torres :) @ May 8 2009, 01:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=723656

-Rich

Rich = Oroville CA (50 miles north of Sacremento)[/b]

i live in south sacramento, maybe we can do something
[/b][/quote]

You should join SHOCal too. We are in the works having a statewide SHOCal meet or a Monterey meet. I dont remember which one.

www.officialshocal.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts