Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Im in for it providing im not doing anything. Carlisle was awesome. Just gonna monitor till some plans get set :D

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
I'll be keeping interested as well. As with sousa, I'd like to keep it 3 hours one way or less. But if a JY run is part of it, I'd ask that be scheduled earlier than later. I'm not really needing such a run and would join in just after if that were the case (aka sleep in that morning longer.)

·
Registered
66 Posts
If it ends up being up in the Allentown area, I know dorney park is around there. And if coming from philly area, 476 north has about a 10 mile straight with no on or off ramps ;) just saying I wish the bull wasn't limited.

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
So, Paul and I are trying to organize a fall meet that would take place on Sunday October 26 at the Crossgates Mall in Albany, NY. Anyone and everyone who can attend, please let us know ASAP. This would be our last opportunity for a small meet before the winter. Hoping some of you can make it. Paul and I will be there either way, there's a Fusion meet taking place there as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I'm about 90% confident I can attend at this point. About 2.5 hours away for me, so a pretty easy drive.

Fortunately, I'm not flying out of town on that Sunday afternoon.

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
I don't think we've got that far yet. Thoughts? And does anyone know of anything else in the area other than just standing in a parking lot the whole time? Paul and I will discuss things tomorrow.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
Not to drive just to drive some more, but let's make sure to make our way to an amazing place for pictures. Where that will be, I have no idea.

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
Anymore discussion on this?

I lucked out, I also have Monday off so a long Sunday trip will be actually well timed. Will definitely be there. (No one better wuss out.)

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
If you come out of the mall and head west on US20, you'll be heading up into the hills in about 10 miles. So, you might find someplace out there for a photo-op.

·
Registered
431 Posts
haven't been on all that much recently and just came across this post. I'd be up for a meet but don't know much about ne PA. most of my PA time is near Hershey/king of Prussia area. I might suggest Cooperstown (base ball hall of fame) or Howe caverns for photo ops but that might not be some ones idea of a cheap day trip.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Cooperstown and Howe's caverns would be nice for photos (and general hanging out), but I'm not sure if people want to travel 45+ min west to get there. I don't have any problem with it since I'm coming up I-88 anyway.

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
Turns out I had my calendar crossed and that isn't a long weekend. Though I will still try to make it.

Kind of excited to see this thing develop. Hopefully there's a good coffee place around, too. We could have our own mini cars and coffee with this.

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
Kind of excited to see this thing develop. Hopefully there's a good coffee place around, too. We could have our own mini cars and coffee with this.
Absolutely!

41 - 60 of 65 Posts