Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I've got to get a bull first! But if you we're going to do it in buffalo I would try and make it! Central CT here

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
Somewhere over the border would be best like I said, if you know where grand island that's where I'm moving to in a few months.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh sweet someone from ontario!? Im from barrie, do you ever check out cambridge auto wreckers? Tonnes of Taurus and sables!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Oh sweet someone from ontario!? Im from barrie, do you ever check out cambridge auto wreckers? Tonnes of Taurus and sables!!!
I usually go to Kenny U-Pull in Hamilton, dirt cheap, tonnes of Taurus and a few sables, only catch is as the name states U Pull the parts.

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
I usually go to Kenny U-Pull in Hamilton, dirt cheap, tonnes of Taurus and a few sables, only catch is as the name states U Pull the parts.
U pull is the fun of it! I gotta take a trip to buffalo soon and hopefully hit up some junkyards

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh your just a short hike from barrie! No good jys or u pull its near barrie, cambridge auto wreckers has at least 70 taurus/sables from 1990-2007

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Is anyone down for a winter meet up!? Maybe at a Timmies or winter cruise to the falls (so people in buffalo can meet up) or a indoor carting day!? Tons of things to do in Toronto/Ontario!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
just came across this iam from the barrie area also, a meet around here would be interesting i think, STANDARD AUTO WRECKERS in toronto= free parts days every saturday 49.99 all the parts you can carry out, also cookstown auto has alot of Taurus's tauri ?w,e theres lots lol

·
Registered
392 Posts
just came across this iam from the barrie area also, a meet around here would be interesting i think, STANDARD AUTO WRECKERS in toronto= free parts days every saturday 49.99 all the parts you can carry out, also cookstown auto has alot of Taurus's tauri ?w,e theres lots lol
Hi!!! I met you last year at the all you can pick for 50.00 at standard.. I think I told you about TCCA!! You got all the good stuff before me lol

Anyways, im game to visit standard for a car meet in the future..... even if its just you and I... :p

·
Registered
43 Posts
O YEA LOL small world eh and yea i was there pretty early, and id be down i need some mechanical parts this year not so many interior things:p iam down tho we'll keep in touch on here

·
Registered
392 Posts
Let's get something together. This weekend is no good for me but any weekend before I go off to ford nationals is good for me.

What's good for everyone else!?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Anyone down to do a small meet and greet in the future before the summer is over!! Open invitation to anyone with a blue oval product!

PM me if your interested..

I see alot of new Canadian Members joining lately...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts