Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is sad, i was browsing for taurus's with good systems on sound domain when a sho link popped up. i looked at it and this is what i found. Of all things, they go rice with it! half of a 747 wing and the all important 5 hp add on "R-Type" decal. and of all places it was put on the tail light. see for your self.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
WTF is R Racing?

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
SICK!

*Remembers his statement about Good Cars Owned By Stupid People*

I thought those clothes rack wings looked horrible on a cut-spings 1989 Civic with 160K miles that smokes and has 13" stock wheels with wal-mart wheel covers. I think it looks even worse on a better looking car such as a Taurus. Quick, somebody sell that guy a Civic DX so we can get that car and take that thing OFF!

·
Registered
486 Posts
I personally kinda like it.

When i am drunk off my a** and puking on myself anyways. :redface:
Honesly, that looks really dumb and the owner does not deserve that car.

M

·
0 Posts
My dog's crap looks better than that!! Two thumbs down.
Way to ruin that car.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
I guess the idiot didn't feel like replacing the stock spoiler with a stock spoiler? It is gone in the pic.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
two more pics, notice chinese writing on windshield banner and on the decal on the side.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
/me runs off screaming naked

·
Registered
478 Posts
BLASHPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMY!!!!!the owner of that car should be shot for ruining a wonderful SHO......id be willing to drive

·
Registered
222 Posts
These mods may not look to be in the best of are taste, but its keeping someone preoccupied, and out of trouble. As long as he or she takes the hot riding to the track.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts