Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Yeah, it's been on for a while. I like catching the reruns when they come on.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
=(

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
13yrs on TV and poor little Bobby Hill hasn't reached puberty yet :( That boy ain't right.

Sometimes I worry that King of the Hill gives people the wrong impression of Texans, but to a large degree, the show is fairly accurate. And the show almost always ends with a good message. Mike Judge did a great job with the show, and whodathunk it's from the same guy that brought us Beavis and Butthead.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
I love Beavis and Butthead. King of the hill is awesome. Its hard to believe that it has been on this long already

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Sometimes I worry that King of the Hill gives people the wrong impression of Texans, but to a large degree, the show is fairly accurate.
[/b]
you mean everyone from texas actually arnt hicks?

just kidding :lol2:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Who watched tonights episode? Anyone else notice the Taurus the guy was driving? It was the guy coming out of Thathertons store.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
This upsets me. I love King of the Hill almost as much as I love X-Files. Though...I've recently been hooked on House. That guy cracks me up lol

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
This upsets me. I love King of the Hill almost as much as I love X-Files. Though...I've recently been hooked on House. That guy cracks me up lol [/b]

I am a fanatic for House. House is an inspiration to me. Too bad most of his whitty remarks cant be reused in daily life, as I am (as it turns out) not a doctor, lol. Luckily, House isnt going to be canceled anytime soon.

I also like Boston Legal, but it is also in its last season. I like how they break the "4th wall" sometimes. In this weeks episode, a character did so by saying: "the network sure doesnt want us!" in refrence to ABC's cancelling of the show. Another example is when William Shatner's character once said "I'm a great actor, I won an Emmy, you know!"- he (Shatner) won an emmy for his work on the show.

Another good show in danger of being canceled is Pushing Dasiys (Chi McBride is hillarious).

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
I am a fanatic for House. House is an inspiration to me. Too bad most of his whitty remarks cant be reused in daily life, as I am (as it turns out) not a doctor, lol. Luckily, House isnt going to be canceled anytime soon.[/b]
It's not lupus!

House cracks me up too :lol2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts