Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally owned a 2010 Taurus that i bought back in 2013. While parked on the street back in September of 2019, it was involved in a hit and run and i ended up selling it because i couldnt afford the repairs. I went out and bought a 2015 in its place. Sadly, this past weekend i was involved in an accident and it was totaled. The other person turned left in front of me while i had the right of way and i t-boned him... damages beyond repair. I will not be getting another one this time around. I have decided to buy a junker in its place that i can fix up and drive to save up some money.

I just want to say that i feel people extremely underestimate this car. The level of luxury and comfort that it offers is hard to beat for its price, especially buying used. This car has set high standards for me for my next big car purchase, and im honestly scared i wont be able to find something in the same price range that will be able to compete. I would buy another but i feel that after having 2 of them and both of them getting damaged beyond repair for me, the universe is probably telling me i shouldnt buy another.

I will probably stay active on here for a little while, as i do have the repair manual that i still get requests for since the admins wouldnt let me post a link. Hope you all enjoy your bulls as much as i did the last 7 years !

·
Super Moderator
7,957 Posts
Sorry to hear about your horrible luck.

Walking away from 2 nasty collisions shows how safe these cars are.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sorry about the bad luck but hope you have good luck finding something to replace it with that rides as nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts