Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yeah, had a shooting threat over the weekend at Northern Illinois University. www.niu.edu for information, but yeah, no finals today, they cancelled school to be on the safe side. scary stuff though as i'm sure if whoever it was that made the threat is not going to be deterred by classes being cancelled one day, just hope they catch the guy before something bad happens
so i guess i get an extra day to study for all my finals :dunno:

·
Registered
415 Posts
so yeah, had a shooting threat over the weekend at Northern Illinois University. www.niu.edu for information, but yeah, no finals today, they cancelled school to be on the safe side. scary stuff though as i'm sure if whoever it was that made the threat is not going to be deterred by classes being cancelled one day, just hope they catch the guy before something bad happens
so i guess i get an extra day to study for all my finals :dunno:
[/b]

That sucks. Maybe it was a distraught student who needed an extra day to study lol. STill, the guy is a nutjob....

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
WTF?!

That's ****** up. Glad they took it safe, who makes threats like that? Seriously?

Sucks to hear, I have a lot of friends at NIU and many who are going to NIU next semester.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts