Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
I still have my NES and lightgun somewhere around here
All the games work, too! I used to be a pro at the light gun, but our powerglove never worked very well on any games.

(/happy memories of Crystalis)

X

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by mikehawk@Feb 17 2004, 11:47 AM
How come the dog doesn't die when I shoot him?
Its about the ducks man, DUCK HUNT!!!

Although its funny to make him cry

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Why don't the new systems use light guns? It was such an awsome concept! I'd love to see some arcade style lightgun games. I always loved the SWAT series or whatever where you shoot terrorists and such.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by dant98@Feb 17 2004, 02:57 PM
Why don't the new systems use light guns? It was such an awsome concept! I'd love to see some arcade style lightgun games. I always loved the SWAT series or whatever where you shoot terrorists and such.

-Dan
Well, the SNES had the super scope 6...but no games used it

I miss the guns those games were the best

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Originally posted by XLSuruaT+Feb 17 2004, 02:51 PM-->QUOTE (XLSuruaT @ Feb 17 2004, 02:51 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-mikehawk
@Feb 17 2004, 11:47 AM

[/b]
**** that dog. I was trying to shoot him becase he laughed at me.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Originally posted by dant98@Feb 17 2004, 03:57 PM

-Dan
they do. i have a gun for my PS2, it came with the time crisis game. and that game is TONS of fun, just like in the arcade, only you dont need a fistful of quarters

oh yeah... i also still have my NES, with duck hunt and the gun. matter of fact, i was just playing it the other day

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts

Ahh the memories... I still have my old NES hooked up too
I hate when the dog laughs at me

X

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by biteableniles+Feb 17 2004, 11:56 AM-->QUOTE (biteableniles @ Feb 17 2004, 11:56 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2004, 02:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mikehawk
@Feb 17 2004, 11:47 AM

I always thought he was laughing
[/b]
upon closer inspection, I stand corrected

Damn, for all these years I thought he was crying...

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Originally posted by dant98@Feb 17 2004, 02:57 PM

-Dan
"Good Parents" have problems with "real games" like GTA and House of the Dead. Game companies are scared as all hell to bring out a gun; that would drive the activists mad (biggest load of crap I've ever heard)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Originally posted by biteableniles+Feb 17 2004, 07:54 PM-->QUOTE (biteableniles @ Feb 17 2004, 07:54 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-dant98
@Feb 17 2004, 02:57 PM
Why don't the new systems use light guns?  It was such an awsome concept!  I'd love to see some arcade style lightgun games.  I always loved the SWAT series or whatever where you shoot terrorists and such.

-Dan
"Good Parents" have problems with "real games" like GTA and House of the Dead. Game companies are scared as all hell to bring out a gun; that would drive the activists mad (biggest load of crap I've ever heard) [/b]
check my above post man... they have the guns for the new systems

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Originally posted by hoss+Feb 17 2004, 07:12 PM-->QUOTE (hoss @ Feb 17 2004, 07:12 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2004, 07:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dant98
@Feb 17 2004, 02:57 PM
Why don't the new systems use light guns?  It was such an awsome concept!  I'd love to see some arcade style lightgun games.  I always loved the SWAT series or whatever where you shoot terrorists and such.

-Dan

"Good Parents" have problems with "real games" like GTA and House of the Dead. Game companies are scared as all hell to bring out a gun; that would drive the activists mad (biggest load of crap I've ever heard)
check my above post man... they have the guns for the new systems
[/b]
Theres a lot less games using them, though, huh? I remember my brothers dreamcast had a slew of games that could be happy with a lightgun, but the only guns available were from Madcatz and had calibration problems.

The Gamecube doesnt even have a gun, and I dont think the Xbox does either, or if it does, there are few games that use it :-/

Anyone remember the NES skeetshooter game? I think it was on some of the same cartidges as DuckHunt, that was a fun game too

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Originally posted by stever@Feb 17 2004, 09:03 PM
remember the robot for gyromite, that was cool.
Fuk that robot! <_< I can't tell you how many times that stupid robot got me killed or squished or...

Fuk the robot.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Originally posted by Racer X+Feb 17 2004, 08:13 PM-->QUOTE (Racer X @ Feb 17 2004, 08:13 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-stever
@Feb 17 2004, 09:03 PM
remember the robot for gyromite, that was cool. 
Fuk that robot! <_< I can't tell you how many times that stupid robot got me killed or squished or...

Fuk the robot.
[/b]
didnt he use to spin a top or something? what was the point of the robot?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts