Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Hey Sal what spray product did you use to do the night shade?

It looks darm sexy in your Sable, since I have the same color as your and the with the Gen.4 rims they look like twin so I wanna do the shade thing. Keep moddin ur Sable cuz it looks of the sheezy ... :lol2: :banana:

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Looking good, so if you had to take that off, say the authorities didn't like it for example, does it come off or are you SOL and have to get new taillights?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well if the authorities dont like it... they can kiss my a**, cause it's totally legal! Its just tinted. So... yeah, but if things were to come down. Replacment Tails would have to be ordered! LOL Oh well!

Night Shade at SummitRacing.com

SableSal

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Thanks Sal, well keep ur ride lookin' clean and nice. I like what you've done to it. I luv it how its startin to look :wub: Congrats buddy :thumb:

Frank.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
BOO YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the way you have the little girl posted up behind it like she's sayin' " It's tight as hell ain't it????!!!!! ;)

Used up the whole can huh???
Or better yet, Give her a Flavo- Flav clock and a brim tilted to the side and make her say ..YEAH BOYEEEE!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol yeah... fun times. LOL

A GET UP A GET-GET-GET DOWN!! NINE-ONE-ONE IS JOKE IN YOUR TOWN!

LOL

SableSal

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
WOW!!!

That looks awesome Sal...could you possibly take a picture of how it looks at night? I might go ahead and do that, but I have Toreador Red, so I have to play with photoshop and see how it'll look...

JR

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
omfg! Sal that looks freakin awesome!! I gotta go and get some of that nightshade stuff. Does it affect greatly how much light comes through? Im sure some TX law goon would bust me for something. Anyways, keep up the great work. Peace!

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedyGreeny@Jul 3 2004, 02:47 PM
Yes, but can you spray your headlights with it? (Somehow I don' think thats a good idea, Im just curious.)
You sure can spray it on your headlights... I did mine really dark on the side and just smoked on the front. I wouldn't suggest it dark all over as it will effet the amount of light coming through. The tail lights are still VERY visable, I have a spoiler too that I didn't touch that light, so it's bright as it always was.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
I really like the way that looks...If I was to get a gen 4 anytime soon, i'd smoke the headlights to make them look like the centennial edition headlights. Because it's much cheaper for nightshade then it is for new headlights.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.