821 Posts
Originally posted by stever@Jun 29 2004, 03:09 PM
I don't know about those rims, I'm not feeling them at all. :unsure:
:withstupid: :puke:

The rest is pretty sweet.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Yeah i won't knock the guy for getting/liking them but IMO they are just wrong, never liked them never will.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
I've wanted a replacement grill, but not straight billet aluminum like that. I'd want some sort of anodized black aluminum with maybe the TCCA logo in the middle? (with or without the spear design) :D Anyone wanna do this, or can I get something similar? ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
i agree spinners and tauruses dont mix at all. i think its all kinda tacky but what ever floats his boat.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm not a hge fan of spinners myself, but that's the first time i've seen them on a bull, and those wondering about a custom grile, you could ask him where he got his made. even though it's not the greatest looking thing out there, it's nice to see that people are coming out with original ideas.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Originally posted by pimpin90GL@Jun 29 2004, 11:51 PM
even though it's not the greatest looking thing out there, it's nice to see that people are coming out with original ideas.
:withstupid:

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by 3.0cammer@Jun 30 2004, 06:55 AM
hey i just put the mesh in my grill and i think it looks pretty cool i'll try to get some pics if you all would like to see it
gimmeh teh pics :D

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Originally posted by pimpin90GL@Jun 29 2004, 11:51 PM
i'm not a hge fan of spinners myself, but that's the first time i've seen them on a bull, and those wondering about a custom grile, you could ask him where he got his made. even though it's not the greatest looking thing out there, it's nice to see that people are coming out with original ideas.
I agree. His combination of aesthetic mods isn't necessarily ot my taste, but I do like some of the individual things he's done. At least he likes the car enough to mod it and take pride in what he drives.

·
Registered
517 Posts
HTTP://www.conceptcarz.com/imgxra/forum/tgrill1.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image' class='attach' />

[img]HTTP://www.conceptcarz.com/imgxra/forum/tgrill2.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image' class='attach' />

[img]HTTP://www.conceptcarz.com/imgxra/forum/tgrill3.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image' class='attach' />

you generaly will not see the cross member but i had some bad lighting when i took the pics i did not have time to move it i took them on my break so let me know what you all think

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Originally posted by golovko+Jun 30 2004, 11:02 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (golovko @ Jun 30 2004, 11:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pimpin90GL@Jun 29 2004, 11:51 PM
I agree. His combination of aesthetic mods isn't necessarily ot my taste, but I do like some of the individual things he's done. At least he likes the car enough to mod it and take pride in what he drives. [/b][/quote]
:withstupid:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
3.0 cammer, that looks pretty nice, but idk, it needs something...
maybe someone could get a tcca badge for the grille similar to the prancing horsie on the mustangs grille, i think that would look pretty good...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts