Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I started cleaning up the wagon after another filthy Northern Ohio winter. While washing the wagon for the first time and cleaning the door jams I had another idea. I found some die cut decals to fit in the door jams. The ones on the fron door are the same that I used on the valve cover, the back was one I found on Ebay. The only thing better than this would be if someone made some nice stainless steel door sills like the older cars used to have.

[attachment=28983:Rocker_F.JPG]
Front drivers side door jam.

[attachment=28984:Rocker_R.JPG]
Rear drivers side door jam.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
That looks great, nice touch B) I noticed some old stainless steel door sills at the junkyard today in some older Ford's. Too bad cars don't have that as much anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Mar 29 2009, 05:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=713417
That looks great, nice touch B) I noticed some old stainless steel door sills at the junkyard today in some older Ford's. Too bad cars don't have that as much anymore.[/b]
Yea, and to bad we dont have enough room to make some fit our new cars. That was one nice thing about some of the older cars. Most of them were aluminum, but you could also buy stainless steel ones as replacement. Now, all we get are plastic kick panels.

·
Registered
119 Posts
WOAH!!!!!!!! :eek: VERY CREATIVE!!!!! That looks sooooo nice..... :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Cool idea! :coolgleam:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts