Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new here I just got a taurus wagon for my winter beeter. Is this a joke site or are all of you guys serious about a taurus. No offense but there kinda ******, i can own the **** out of an SHO with my 4 cyl lude! its not even like they look nice, but are there any cool cheap/free mods i can do to it?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anything looks like ass its a taurus! and there slow + soccer mom cars

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
:blink: :blink: :blink:

Might want to change your approach, some people around might not take kindly to that

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:angry: your taurus is slow it is big and it is ugly.. no offence waggon owners...

my car isn't even and SHO its a top of the line SEL and still hauls balls,
I think your should either
1. Leave this site and never come back or log on
or
2. Change your attitude because here we love our cars, and we all know they arn't the most expensive thing out there and thats why we love them so much. They are affordable, realiable, stylish, and have decent power mind you.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a '93 lude with a H22 swap, and I am fully aware that my taurus is slow and ugly...anways no more bashing on my part, the clip on my rear bumper is off so how do i take off the bumper to re-install it, are there bolts on the bottom or top or where are they? and the rear wiper doesn't work...thats kind of a piss off

·
Registered
959 Posts
:p

Yes, we're all serious.

Just so you know, there's probably at least a dozen SHO's owned by members here that can own ANY year of Prelude. I also know for a fact that my GL has and can rip the doors off of pretty much every single 'Uncle Ben's Powered' import that you'd care to mention. I sincerely hope you decide to bring that Prelude out to a meet, so someone can hand you a 'punk' slip.

Anyways, as far as rear wagon bumpers are concerned, I've got a sedan, so I personally don't know, but I'm sure it's been covered in the past... you might get lucky with a search on 'wagon bumper'. Also, what year is it?

Alternatively, you can go and lay out $20 on a Haynes or Chiltons rebuild book... probably your best bet, in case there's anything else you decide should be done to keep the wagon winter-worthy.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Racer X@Oct 25 2004, 02:35 PM
What year 'lude, smartass?  <_<
I want in, on whatever it is you're planning. :)

Not sure why you'd buy a winter beater, when you already had one there Honduh boy.

And yes, this site is a joke. Here's today's: figure out your bumper yourself moron! :)

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
My tempo used kill all the 'ludes at school.....pleeeez, i came in with the duratec and they "leaned back" while i rocked them away, LX style. Dont come here hatin', you'll just find an ass beatin. The only reason you need a taurus as a winter beater is cause your tin can will rot if it see's salt. "Witchy" aint it? <_<

·
Registered
959 Posts
See! I was probably the most helpful member in here... even the TCCA Prez thinks you're a 'tard.

So, if you want cool, cheap mods, buy a rice-burner. If you want to see the new generation of 'American-Made Muscle', buy a Taurus, and hang around, cuz you'll end up learning something cool about a car that can haul some serious ass, and won't turn into a tin-can coffin if you DO manage to wreck yourself.

Like your Prelude will, considering it has approximately 800lbs of total metal content, with about half of that residing in the engine block. And that's out of, what, approximately 2300lbs?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Originally posted by SEL2000@Oct 25 2004, 03:58 PM
:angry: your taurus is slow it is big and it is ugly.. no offence waggon owners...

my car isn't even and SHO its a top of the line SEL and still hauls balls,
I think your should either
1. Leave this site and never come back or log on
or
2. Change your attitude because here we love our cars, and we all know they arn't the most expensive thing out there and thats why we love them so much. They are affordable, realiable, stylish, and have decent power mind you.
I'm still stuck on this ugly waggin thing......

:boxing:

:bs:

:D

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
Then theres the G3 wagon body kit.... B)

·
Registered
307 Posts
the title says is all "NEWBIE" with no respect...thats one thing i like about most import owners..no respect..it makes it soooooo much better when you hand it to them

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
vulcan slow-can....who wants one of those :p

lol Just Playin... My '93 Vulcan was a beast... I enjoyed that vehical and its nickname "The Green Flash"

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.