Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Newbie...

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Bob Gervais 
#1 ·
Hello, Im new to this site and happen to own a few taurus's...My primary taurus is a 1994, and i got tinted windows, a system, ps2, a t.v., its like a mobile movie theater..I also own a 1993 SHO...its an automatic, but that thing still hauls a**...and the newest edition is a 1999 Taurus..nothin special, its in PERFECT condition....I used to have a 2001 Taurus untill my lease was up then i decided to get a 2003 Explorer XLT, I'm not obsessed with taurus's, i just think they are dependable cars, and plus i get them for free thru my work...But see thats what happens when you want your transmission fixed and u dont pay me...i get the title to your car
lol Well Im gunna jet now, Later.

See less See more
#7 ·
Well i'll post some pictures as soon as i possibly can, im tryin 2 manage my money, its not easy tryin 2 save for my baby ( yes i have a kid, my g/f is 13 weeks along) and tryin 2 buy stuff for my comp..but believe me as soon as i get my hands on a scanner or digital camera, the pics will be posted...

Here are some more mods for my t-rod in the upcomming year

Gamecube (along with the ps2 thats in there)
4 more t.v's
Make that cold air intake that i seen on this site.
Rims
suicide doors
and hookin up a couple more subs...to add to the 4 i got in there now.. ( i wasnt lyin bout the "bumpin" part

#8 ·
Hello, Im new to this site and happen to own a few taurus's...My primary taurus is a 1994, and i got tinted windows, a system, ps2, a t.v., its like a mobile movie theater..I also own a 1993 SHO...its an automatic, but that thing still hauls a**...and the newest edition is a 1999 Taurus..nothin special, its in PERFECT condition....I used to have a 2001 Taurus untill my lease was up then i decided to get a 2003 Explorer XLT, I'm not obsessed with taurus's, i just think they are dependable cars, and plus i get them for free thru my work...But see thats what happens when you want your transmission fixed and u dont pay me...i get the title to your car lol Well Im gunna jet now, Later.

You have all this stuff and can't afford a digital camera?

#9 ·
Originally posted by mwt@Dec 15 2003, 11:36 PM
Hello, Im new to this site and happen to own a few taurus's...My primary taurus is a 1994, and i got tinted windows, a system, ps2, a t.v., its like a mobile movie theater..I also own a 1993 SHO...its an automatic, but that thing still hauls a**...and the newest edition is a 1999 Taurus..nothin special, its in PERFECT condition....I used to have a 2001 Taurus untill my lease was up then i decided to get a 2003 Explorer XLT, I'm not obsessed with taurus's, i just think they are dependable cars, and plus i get them for free thru my work...But see thats what happens when you want your transmission fixed and u dont pay me...i get the title to your car lol Well Im gunna jet now, Later.

You have all this stuff and can't afford a digital camera?

no no i think your ideology is a little off...

because he has ALL of that stuff is why he cant afford a digital camera

#10 ·
Well AFI is right about that one...lol My mom has a digital camera So I will try 2 borrow it asap.. and post pics...but im letting ya'll know....the SHO and GL arent in tip top condition..lol but i'll post some pics..lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.