Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to change vehicles from a 2009 BMW 335i xDrive sedan to a 2011 SHO and just wanted to get some feedback if you all believe the SHO car is worth the change. Granted I have no illusions it will handle or perform the same as the little rocket but I am looking for a larger sedan that has some get up and go and some really good styling (not a fan of other BMW sedans).

Thoughts on the good and bad of the SHO?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
It is a good car with good performance. I would wait for the 2012 if possible as Ford is going to be making some changes like extra cooling.

if you can't wait Ford will make the cooling able to fit on the 10 and 11 models.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. It's really not a matter of waiting but rather the incentives (2k with 1.9%) Ford is offering that has me thinking about it. I have my eyes on a Kona Blue SHO that looks sharp and is loaded with a lot of good stuff and I can get it for under 41k (including incentives but excluding tax). I am not sure what you mean by better cooling. Is the inference that the AC is not as powerful as it could be?

Thanks Again

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Thanks for the response. It's really not a matter of waiting but rather the incentives (2k with 1.9%) Ford is offering that has me thinking about it. I have my eyes on a Kona Blue SHO that looks sharp and is loaded with a lot of good stuff and I can get it for under 41k (including incentives but excluding tax). I am not sure what you mean by better cooling. Is the inference that the AC is not as powerful as it could be?

Thanks Again
No this is a transmission cooler, diff cooler, etc... The Ford Rep at the convnetion was talking about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts