Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to build a workbench and create a little work area in my garage for when i'm working on my bull and my parents and friends cars. so here it is!

The work bench isn't too pretty, but it gets the job done. I also have two big craftsman tool chests that I bought off craigslist that I have yet to put in there.

I also just resurfaced the garage floor with Rustoleum Garage Floor Epoxy paint that has this sand stuff mixed into it and waterproofs and shock proofs the cement.

·
Devoted Member
2,426 Posts
Nice workshop area! Having someplace to wrench on a Taurus out of the weather is a must!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Nice little garage, I only have a carport, but I have a utility room off the carport where my washer/dryer are, but no room for a workbench like yours. Are you going to add a/c and heat to your garage? I have a friend who did that becouse he spends so much time out there, and I live in Texas.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
You need to pick yourself up a cheap tall office chair to sit on while working on stuff @ the work bench :) Nice setup in the garage, wish I had a garage! lol

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
we have plenty of those in our garage you just cant see the top of them or even walk over to most of them... this summers project, clean the garage out!!

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Nice bench David. I like those types of signs too in a garage.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the nice words guys! And yeah I am looking at getting a metal stool for in front of the bench, I've also got the two craftsman tool chests off craigslist, i'm gonna put one on either side of the bench and am also gonna put up a pegboard to hang tools on.

·
Devoted Member
2,426 Posts
Thanks for all the nice words guys! And yeah I am looking at getting a metal stool for in front of the bench, I've also got the two craftsman tool chests off craigslist, i'm gonna put one on either side of the bench and am also gonna put up a pegboard to hang tools on.
Get a used, padded bar stool with a back on it. I love mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts