Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Mike. I'm new to this Forum, actually to any forum. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to get some good advice to some of the troubles I'm having with my 2007 Mercury Montego Premier. I'm definitely not a mechanic and I can't afford one so I'm having to do the work myself so any and all information or advice will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome to the forums Mike!

Fellow Mercury Montego Premier AWD owner here! We are a rare breed, not many Montego/Five Hundred owners on here.

Depending on the problem, you will have to search the gen 4 forums, and the gen 5 forums. My education here has been the engine is of a Gen4. The Transmission, there are 2 of them, CVT (specific to the Montego/Five Hundred) and regular 6 speed auto (I dont know which gen the 6 speed is). The body is Gen 5. Electronics, I dont know.

Please be sure to fill out your forum profile. It helps the forum help you as you make posts.

Does yours still have the functional stock HID headlights?

Again, welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone I don't know what's harder to figure out. How to add my car on my profile, which I can't find or the car problems I'm having right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts