Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got done installing and nightshading my 04 tail-lights on my 03 SEL. pics will be posted soon(as soon as i get a shower and find the cable for my digi cam :) ). got them in the mail today, and instantly nightshaded them and installed them. just a thin layer of night shades, not solid black. they are now a deep crimson and match the shadow grey metallic beautifully :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, evidently the forums are gay and wont let me uplad pics... gives me an error saying i cant upload this type of file... so now we cant upload jpegs??

well i have also forgotten the access to my superford account, so if anyone wants to host the pics for me then i can send them to you, but otherwise no pics for you!! :p

P.S.--yall need to see these pics!! the tails look killer, and the headlights are stunning with a very thin coat of night shade :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
What exactly is night shade? how well does it work,where can I get it. How about a link?? I tried to look it up,all I found was a European S&M club. :spanking: :spanking: :spanking: :jawdrop: :blush:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by snakeeyes@Jun 17 2004, 09:22 PM
What exactly is night shade? how well does it work,where can I get it. How about a link?? I tried to look it up,all I found was a European S&M club. :spanking: :spanking: :spanking: :jawdrop: :blush:
lol... how about you give me your link... and then i might[I/] give you the night shade link ;)

www.summitracing.com

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks in advance to sablesal who will hopefully be posting the pics for me soon :)

so that you all can see the glory of the tail lights(plus i think there is one picture where you can kind of see my hand, so thats pretty sexy)

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Looks like maybe 2 or 3. I put 7 on my rear lights!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that is only 1 coat of evenly applied night shade. i didnt want to go all black, it would be a shame to ruin those classy tails by going all black. i just wanted to give them a deeper red and match the paint a little better :) . i am really pleased with the results, and this weekend i am going to finish shading my headlights. i am also going to go back and remove the night shades from the white part of the lens, that would look pretty sweet with that contrast in there.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by j0rd4n@Jun 18 2004, 11:41 AM
Damn that's nice....matches the car color really nicely.
thanks man, thats exactly what i was going for :)

im glad to see other people are liking them too. at first i thought i went too dark, but i really like them

my only complaint... i cant look at them while i drive!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
New tailights and nightshade is cool but WTF is that in your trunk?

Mike
B)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol... that is a large 15" sub that i customied
(formerly known as the GZ Nuke), in a large box, and it is fed b y 1700 watts at 2 ohm(the amp does 3400+ watts at 1 ohm...) that is a large box, but it is also borrowed from a friend... but the most impressiver part is still the fact that the sub itself weighs 60 pounds ;)

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by hoss+Jun 18 2004, 05:51 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hoss @ Jun 18 2004, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j0rd4n@Jun 18 2004, 11:41 AM
Damn that's nice....matches the car color really nicely.
thanks man, thats exactly what i was going for :)

im glad to see other people are liking them too. at first i thought i went too dark, but i really like them

my only complaint... i cant look at them while i drive!!! :lol: [/b][/quote]
oh i agree whole-heartedly...i think the gen4 taillights are some of the best stock taillights i've ever seen. they are shaped so elegantly, light up evenly (and not look like cheap bulbs in the back like some other cars), and well, they match my car very nicely. the red in the lights work well with the taureador red color of my car :) i think that's the main reason that i don't care about getting euro's (that and the huge price tag ;D)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts