Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this idea for about a year now since my friend was trying to sell some altezzas that he bought but sold his truck so he didnt need them. I had the crazy idea of doin a tail light conversion from the good old gen 2 taurus to 2003 ranger altezzas. I just need your guys's oppinions, i want my taurus to be totally different than from what anyones ever seen before. So if you have any other conversions or ideas help me out

oh yeah i was also thinking about maybe make it a convertable?..lol maybe not the greatest idea for a sedan but a 94 taurus convertable with suicide doors and a ranger tail light conversion...i think that would be pretty damn sweet!

·
Registered
177 Posts
do a supra tail light conversion. thats what my friend did to his ranger. img onna be making a set of my own once i get all the damn bills outta the way.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
The Ranger taillights would be very unique, but it'd seem to be a lot of work. You would have to cut holes big enough for the Ranger taillights and then fill in the area where the Taurus taillights went.

I'm not a big fan of mutating a Taurus sedan into a convertible. But whatever floats your boat. If you did that, then I feel sorry for your car.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the supra idea too, untill somebody who works at our local mall got them on his ranger...

and the drop top idea was just that...It would cost me WAY too much money to do that..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts