Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After blowing my second Kenwood sub (I had a couple lying around), I decided to go Pioneer. Got this bad boy brand-new for $60 shipped:

Compared to the old Kenwood:

Y. E. S.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
definately looks like an upgrade to me. is it gonna work with your fiberglassed box though? how many watts can it handle?

·
Registered
167 Posts
After blowing my second Kenwood sub (I had a couple lying around), I decided to go Pioneer. Got this bad boy brand-new for $60 shipped:

Compared to the old Kenwood:

Y. E. S. [/b]
Nice system man, here is what my upgrade looked like:
Magnets

Cone Area

Friends ****** phone, sorry about the quality

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Those look like the Premiers I used to have. Man those had some really deep bass. Capable of hitting those low notes. And LOL @ the cowboy casserole recipe.

OMG I found some old pics from 2005 from my phone.
[attachmentid=28170]
[attachmentid=28171]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those look like the Premiers I used to have. Man those had some really deep bass. Capable of hitting those low notes. And LOL @ the cowboy casserole recipe.

[attachmentid=28170]
[attachmentid=28171] [/b]
From Pioneer's webiste, they are the same subs, just badged differently.

Now my problem is that my Blaupunkt 200WRMS amp isn't powerful enough for me. The madness never ends...

LOL @ the Cowboy Casserole...I didn't notice it until you mentioned it. It was delicious, BTW!

·
Registered
167 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> Those look like the Premiers I used to have. Man those had some really deep bass. Capable of hitting those low notes. And LOL @ the cowboy casserole recipe.

[attachmentid=28170]
[attachmentid=28171] [/b]
From Pioneer's webiste, they are the same subs, just badged differently.

Now my problem is that my Blaupunkt 200WRMS amp isn't powerful enough for me. The madness never ends...

LOL @ the Cowboy Casserole...I didn't notice it until you mentioned it. It was delicious, BTW! [/b][/quote]
Actually, the Premiers are just a little bit different, they are a little bit higher quality than the Pioneers.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
premier might be a little bit higher quality but you probably would never notice that

my buddy has a premier cd player and theres no difference in it and the pioneer version

1 - 11 of 11 Posts