61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I do like those! I don't think I ever texted you. OOOPS.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Definitely should take the small circles (?iris or pupil) out of the bull's eyes. The font is interesting, but honestly I like the one in the website logo better... I like the substitution of the club name for the URL at the lower left. Thanks for the work!

·
Registered
409 Posts
i would like a couple at them also

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just wondering if stickers have been agreed on. I am looking to get stickers in the next few weeks or so. That way I can have them on before Ford nationals. If they are ready, how do I go about ordering them?

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
No, get the old stickers that are still for sale.

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
If this is the guy who does the stickers, I must say I was less not happy with the quality of the sticker...mine (EBPF) was more difficult than others to put on the car, and part of it peeled off. Also I was promised another sticker to replace the one I had problems with and never received it. Also never heard why after promising to replace it didn't happen...I will say, I PM'ed him and told him not to bother sending another, but again no response from him...so just be careful with this.

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
The EBPF sticker worked fine for me but you had to be super careful about putting it on.

Yeah he hasn't responded in a long time so I just gave up. I do have his phone number somewhere....

61 - 76 of 76 Posts
About this Discussion
75 Replies
26 Participants
electrolytik
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing