Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the guy who makes the badges over at EBPF (ecoboostperformanceforum.com) has happily agreed to make badges for us here.

TFB designs already makes badges with the chapter on them in many colors. However this guy, Patrick, will be making different badges. Not just the bull with the chapter.

These should be coming within the next few weeks and prices will be the same if not less than the TFB designs one for a comparable badge.

If there is a specific TCCA badge you would like to see, please comment in this thread and I will consider having it made!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Something like this would be cool, but with each generation of the Taurus instead. Or have it be the outline of the side of the car.

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Request put in. Don't know if he'll do it, but I'll letchya know when I know!

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
I'm game for a new sticker. I like the ones I currently have, but I would consider putting another one somewhere as long as it looks awesome.

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So who likes this, draft 1:

Personally I don't like it, but just curious what others say.

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,009 Posts
Meh...... that would work for a rwd platform but FWD.... not so much. I like the existing stickers
Agreed. The existing design works for me. I've considered the windshield decal, but I'm not sure on it.

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
No. Next!

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^
+1

That is old school!

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
I do kinda like design #1...and I don't mind the eyes! I am not wild about a sticker that has a car on it. I like keeping it simple and small. With that design it could also be available in a variety of colors.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts