Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
This is what I see. I am sure I am doing something dumb and it will be painful when I find it. I am using windows 7 and have not upgraded to 10 and don't want any changes right now. hahaha ...

(well, it looks better than that and the image is like yours except that there is no "post new thread" button. I don't need to post a new one right now, I was just wondering. thanks.)

Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum > Search Forums > Search Results

Advanced Search
Page 1 of 212
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.02 seconds. Search: New Posts Thread / Thread StarterLast PostRepliesViewsForum Go to first new postalternator/battery
ricko43lo
.excerptshort:hover .excerptlong { display:block !important; } .excerptshort { position: relative; } .excerptlong { position: absolute; top:1.8em; text-align:left; right: -20px; padding: 5px; border:1px solid #cccccc; height:75px; width:350px; background: #f4f4f4; overflow:hidden; z-index: 100; white-space: normal;} .excerptlong img { float:right; bottom:0; padding: 0px 0px 5px 5px} Last Post By: , ago

Today 12:52 PM
by SoNic67Last Post
7119Maintenance and Repair Go to first new postAc blend door not adjuating(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Jec215
.excerptshort:hover .excerptlong { display:block !important; } .excerptshort { position: relative; } .excerptlong { position: absolute; top:1.8em; text-align:left; right: -20px; padding: 5px; border:1px solid #cccccc; height:75px; width:350px; background: #f4f4f4; overflow:hidden; z-index: 100; white-space: normal;} .excerptlong img { float:right; bottom:0; padding: 0px 0px 5px 5px} Last Post By: , ago

Today 12:50 PM
by chartmakerLast Post
28505Maintenance and Repair Go to first new postTransmission issues (post OSS and TSS)
Vadlo

Today 12:48 PM
by The White FalconLast Post
72485th and 6th Gen Engine and Drivetrain Go to first new postOpinions/Ideas, best springs/struts/shocks, Gen 4 Wagon(Multi-page thread 1 2)
RockinWagon

Today 11:43 AM
by ExocetLast Post
12207Suspension, Handling and Brakes Go to first new postZombmobile.
ImThatYetti

Today 11:03 AM
by ImThatYettiLast Post
039Introduction Forum 82 Attachment(s) Go to first new postUsed Taurus/Sable Finds - Post them here!(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Bull Geek

Today 08:43 AM
by TedlyLast Post
76133,725Taurus and Sable General Discussion Go to first new postKeyless entry
Lindboep

Today 05:14 AM
by LindboepLast Post
41375th and 6th Gen Electronics, Security, Audio and Visual Go to first new postSome mods on a 2013 Taurus SEL?
James417

Today 04:56 AM
52735th and 6th Gen Engine and Drivetrain 6 Attachment(s) Go to first new postThe Amazingly Off Topic Thread II: OT Harder(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
The White Falcon

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I'm running Win-7 with IE-11 & the Post & Reply tabs are there for me.

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
This is what I see. I am sure I am doing something dumb and it will be painful when I find it. I am using windows 7 and have not upgraded to 10 and don't want any changes right now. hahaha ...

(well, it looks better than that and the image is like yours except that there is no "post new thread" button. I don't need to post a new one right now, I was just wondering. thanks.)

Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum > Search Forums > Search Results

Advanced Search
Page 1 of 212
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.02 seconds. Search: New Posts Thread / Thread StarterLast PostRepliesViewsForum Go to first new postalternator/battery
ricko43lo

Today 12:52 PM
by SoNic67Last Post
7119Maintenance and Repair Go to first new postAc blend door not adjuating(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Jec215

Today 12:50 PM
by chartmakerLast Post
28505Maintenance and Repair Go to first new postTransmission issues (post OSS and TSS)
Vadlo

Today 12:48 PM
72485th and 6th Gen Engine and Drivetrain Go to first new postOpinions/Ideas, best springs/struts/shocks, Gen 4 Wagon(Multi-page thread 1 2)
RockinWagon

Today 11:43 AM
by ExocetLast Post
12207Suspension, Handling and Brakes Go to first new postZombmobile.
ImThatYetti

Today 11:03 AM
by ImThatYettiLast Post
039Introduction Forum 82 Attachment(s) Go to first new postUsed Taurus/Sable Finds - Post them here!(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Bull Geek

Today 08:43 AM
by TedlyLast Post
76133,725Taurus and Sable General Discussion Go to first new postKeyless entry
Lindboep

Today 05:14 AM
by LindboepLast Post
41375th and 6th Gen Electronics, Security, Audio and Visual Go to first new postSome mods on a 2013 Taurus SEL?
James417

Today 04:56 AM
52735th and 6th Gen Engine and Drivetrain 6 Attachment(s) Go to first new postThe Amazingly Off Topic Thread II: OT Harder(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
The White Falcon

There is no post new thread because you are in the search section of the forum.......... can't post on a forum search.

If you click on a subsection, like "Taurus and Sable General Discussion" you will see the post new thread at the top as I posted in the picture before.

·
Registered
172 Posts
+1 on this!

Thanks for all the hard work guys.
I whole-heartedly agree with the good Doctor!!

Moreover, I can type the length of the page and then post without getting a disjointed paragraph, which happens on so many websites.:wub:

It requires added work to not make it look like ****.

·
Administrator
76 Posts

[/URL]
[/RIGHT]
I'm running Win-7 with IE-11 & the Post & Reply tabs are there for me.
Thanks guys,

If you are having issues still give me the device, software, browser, and screen shots so we can look into it.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
7,302 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
New page layout

I am posting my 2 cents worth. Since my last visit, I see that you have changed the page layout....and I don't like it. Now I will shut up and try to find my way around.:angry:

·
Administrator
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
can you guys try it now? It should be working again.

Sorry this took a while, looks like there was a script error. Our developer fixed it, I tested it out and it's working but just in case, before I close this case, let me know if it's working for everyone. :)

lee

61 - 72 of 72 Posts