Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,009 Posts
It's all layouts, the favicon is now the new red themed one rather than the older black one.

·
Premium Member
7,302 Posts
New Way to Give Buyer/Seller Feedback?

Is there a new way to give buyer /seller feedback?
The old way I did it doesn't work.

I used to go to community on the top,
then I-trader,
click on member and leave feedback.

Could you please give the steps to leave feedback? Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
7,302 Posts
BUMP :)

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Haven't checked out, or tried to make use of all the new site features. So far, the way I use the site, the so called upgrades aren't working for me. The old format loaded pages faster, without long running scripts slowing things down & mucking up typing answers to posts & was Way easier on the eye.

The stark white new look is the first thing I changed. For me its Not attractive nor easy on the eye, so I reverted back to the Much friendlier blue/grey, somewhat muted white format. It's Much easier on the eye & classier looking imo.

For gosh sakes we're supposed to be a mature site, so Please get rid of the long running scripts, they prevent faster page loading & muck up typing answers to posts, what an aggravation!!!! Surely Not user friendly for old or potentially new members!!!

·
Administrator
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Is there a new way to give buyer /seller feedback?
The old way I did it doesn't work.

I used to go to community on the top,
then I-trader,
click on member and leave feedback.

Could you please give the steps to leave feedback? Thanks!!
Looks like it's not working!

I'll report this to the techs :)

Lee

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Lol, switched over to new theme Mark, still not seeing the vehicle info that used to be in each user's panel, is there something that I am missing?

·
Administrator
76 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I meant classic light instead of classic dark Tyson lol
Ok, I'm dense, lol! I was going to post a screenshot, but I see that they have already addressed it. Thanks AG Jeff. I still can't see it in classic dark, so I will just go back to the light.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I still cannot find a button to post a new thread after the "upgrade" ... :) if it's just me, let me know, please, and I will quit trying. I believe you have my email. thanks.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts