Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so, here in about 2 months or so when I get my tax return, I want to purchase a set of rims for my car. The thing is, I don't what kind to get. I want something that will stand out, but not be too tacky. Anyone know of some good rims that might look good on my gen3 sable?

P.S.- My budget is anywhere between $500- 1000.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Maybe some lightweight wheels in the stock rim size, so you can swap the tires over and spen more money on just the rims. Or does this budget not include the tires?? In most cases the tires cost more than the wheels. But anyways check out tires.com and see what you like, just type in the make and model of your car and see what they got.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I went to firestone. To check out some rims and rubbers. I got set up with a pair of motegis' and some low profs for around 1200. Never had the cash but the rims is a 5 spoke gun metal style rim. I thought it looked real sharp but would definatly need the drop springs before I put the rims ons...cause the gap in the front looks like crap on the gen 3. But thats life... Anyways hope I could help if you need be I could always run by and get the quote again and tell you specifics...

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts