Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
oh gees...

Did you already buy them?

I just got the same ones a week ago, and was really dissapointed. They aren't band-aid shaped. They are just white rectangles with an image of a band-aid on them. :(

If your car is white, they will probably look cool, but if not... meh... idk...

On a positive note, they have a 100% money back guarantee... so I told them I was dissapointed and got my $6.50 back. They told me to keep the stickers too. So, if anybody else wants a set... PM me.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Yeah...

I did end up leaving positive feedback just because they handled the situation so well, and gave me a refund real quick.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i think i saw your feedback, it was pretty recent and you said they handled the situation well in your feedback.. what a small world lol

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Just use an Xacto knife to cut off the white :dunno:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
Just use an Xacto knife to cut off the white :dunno:
[/b]

thinking the same thing... or use scissors to trim off the excess.
[/b][/quote]

Wowwwwwwwwww... I feel sooooo dumb.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lulz i was sorta disapointed for a minute lol but my car will be so pimp now with a bandaid on the side of it lol.. also i want some flowmaster 40's or super 40's.. dual of course!

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Yeah :p

I have a huge botch of missing paint on my front bumper, so that's where my band-aids going... I don't even know what happened. Maybe I hit the fence when I was turning around in the driveway?

Now that I'm in college, I'm going to need these. Yesterday I went out to my car and there was a huge rubber mark on my bumper, like someone hit me with their tire.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah lol i have a nice size scrape on the side of my car, thats where mine will be going.. but i also have some dents but they're lilttle so imma try to get them out.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Put mine on, and it looks pretty good. I think I might swap it with a new one though, because I put it almost straight up/down and it looks a little awkward.

I think it would look better at a random angle.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Put mine on, and it looks pretty good. I think I might swap it with a new one though, because I put it almost straight up/down and it looks a little awkward.

I think it would look better at a random angle.
[/b]
:worthlesswithoutpics[1]:

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
I tend to park way in the back for this reason.

I dont want people opening their doors and hitting my car, or sucking at driving and hitting my car.

my sisters jeep cherokee after 4 years here = dents and dings ALLLLL over the place.

no thank you sir

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Stickers /= mod

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I'll get pictures tomorrow.... :(

I'll also take a pic of where I hit the basketball hoop today. I'm gonna need a really big band-aid... :(

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
Stickers /= mod
[/b]
lol i was kidding about it being a mod, i wouldnt consider stickers as mods lol, BUT it still is pretty effin sweet!
[/b][/quote]

Chinese company stickers = +50HP.

+100 if the parts arent on the car. :p

1 - 20 of 44 Posts