Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great site. I found this site about a week ago. I can't get enough of it.
I just purchased a new 2004 Taurus, SEL, 3.0L 4V engine. I have owned new, in the past, a Gen 1,2 and 3. Now I own a Gen 4. I love this engine, all of my past were Sables with the Vucan engine.

Thanks again for the great site.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome to the Club Fellow 2004 Duratec.

I agree with you. The Duratec was the way to go. Although, be careful saying that. I know by experience, these Vulcan guys can get a little touchy about their engines.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would never bad mouth the Vulcan engines. Every one that I owned, I put over 120,000 with never and engine problem. Great engine.

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome. I have a GEN 3 Sable with the Duratec. Need help with anything.. We are all very helpful here!

Sal

·
Registered
702 Posts
Welcome to our world. Its addictive. You'll be checking for replies to your posts every fime minutes. Before long it will be your internet homepage. It will make you want to do crazy things to your car- like make the trunk open in a really cool way, or black out your tail lights, or connect your car's windows and lock system to a satelite so you can remotely roll down the windows from Timbuktu. The possibilities are endless. Oh, and watch out for the aliens.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yet another Welcome to you. Wondered where you are from, hoping to have another Southern Region member. All I have to say about the Vulcan is "Live Long and Prosper"
;)

J

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the club! B)

...go vulcan powah! :D :p

Seriously though, I'm glad Ford blessed us with two great engines for the Gen 4's. B)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts