Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! My name is Mustafa, I'm from Tampa, Florida, and I own a 2013 Ford Taurus SEL V6. I've had the car for over a year now and I'm absolutely loving it! Glad I found this page because I'd love to talk about the Taurus family with more people as I don't know a single person that owns one other than myself. My car is the SHO blue but it's not an SHO. Full black leather interior with MyFordTouch Sync 2 and push button start. One of my favorite features is the remote start. It is a game changer if you live in extremely hot or cold conditions. I live in Florida (so it is pretty freakin' hot) and don't have the luxury of putting my car in a garage, so the remote start is a game changer! I nicknamed my Taurus The MasalaMobile. I'm south Asian so masala means spice, just a funny but loving name. Anyways, I bought it second hand from a Ford dealership with 54k miles on it. I've driven the car to 76k miles so far, and hoping to run it for as many years as I can. I love this car and I'm looking forward to all the adventures.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome to TCCA! Post some pics of The MasalaMobile to spice up our site when you can--either on a separate thread, or build a My Garage under the Garage Tab above. Look forward to it!

·
Registered
213 Posts
GREAT shots Mustafa! Love the deep blue color and the use of effects like the brake lights to create mood! Hope you enjoy the discussions and forums on here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts