Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all just joined just bought a 2001 ses and love the site got alot of ideas just need to be lead in the right direction of buying now where u all get ur parts. right now im looking more for lowering and some cheapo performance items do have some money to spend but on a budget
just thought i say high and interduce myself

btw i live in watertown wi

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
I also live in Wisconsin (near Holy Hill) and bought my 2001 Taurus SES in May of this year. Good luck with yours.

J

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the club! Yet another 2001 SES owner. B) Enjoy and stick around. :)

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Welcome to the club! I'm a ways up north from you in the lower Fox Valley, but I've got a friend who lives near Hubertus, and I've been to Holy Hill.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Hey there, welcome. I'm from Minocqua!

Watertown, isn't that where all of our pepsi comes from? :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sure does even worked there for awhile 80% of all pepsi and mountain dew in the world comes from that plant lol interesting fact wen i worked there 5 years ago we put out roughly 500000 gallans pf soda a day

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Welcome to the TCCA :) I'm sure you'll feel right at home here :) (BTW, I live in Indiana :) )

Cheapo mods is what you're looking for, hm? How cheap do you mean?

There's always a K&N Filter, I've heard and seen great responses from that. The filter is about $40-60, depending on where you get it, but you never throw it away! That's the beauty of it, because you just recharge it every once in a while. It's also got a million mile warranty! Can't get much better than that!

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Welcome :)

500,000 gallons??? :blink:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yup u should take a tour look at the bins of sugar water omg. well im looking at like eibach springs dual exhaust cai stuff like that i can spend around 1000 on first set of parts then maybe next summer i can get a kit i do like the one from andys. other wise where u get springs from ive seen u have to do a custom intake and exhaust not hard i guess just want to lower it really bad i do love the look

·
Registered
15 Posts
WElcome to the TCCA! I'm in MI! I dont know much about cars but just here to have a good time and talk to my fellow taurus owners! :p

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by spragers@Sep 13 2004, 11:47 PM
Welcome to the club!  I'm a ways up north from you in the lower Fox Valley, but I've got a friend who lives near Hubertus, and I've been to Holy Hill.
I live in Hubertus!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool guys thanks for all the welcomes im sure we have fun and stuff been doing some research where is the best place to buy a set of flowmaster 40 series mufflers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts