Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

Though I have visited the TCCA website for a couple of years and have been
an official member (I am not fond of using the word "member") for a few months now, this is my first post.

Its really more of my introcdution to you fine folks.

I reside in what Chicagoans call "downstate" Illinois. I am within a fair shot
of the state capitol, Springfield. And though this is a rural area, there is a passion
for all things automotive. And my passion is my Taurus.

My pride is a 1994 Taurus GL. Though she is far from a perfect ride, I do take
pride in keeping her in good shape as well as clean. My taurus has been a good car
*knock on wood* and I enjoy owning her.

There are some very attractive Bulls in the TCCA. I have to give many of you credit for being creative in applying various tricks in keeping your cars looking just as sharp as any car out on the road. I know that is a chore since the aftermarket gawds have largely ignored the Taurus.

Well, time for this "member" to get on the road. I will try to post a pic or two
of my Taurus so you may get an idea of what I drive in corn country.

Here is hoping a enjoyable and safe 4th of July weekend to one and all.

Tom

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Well let me be the first to welcome you as a new posting member then since you have frequented us for some time now quietly :)

Thanks, and hope you have a fun and safe 4th of july also. :D :flag:

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Welcome to the ..... well that doesn't really apply as you have "lurked" :ph34r: for a couple of years, uh....Ah hell, Welcome to the TCCA, we look foward to the pics of your Bull. You can post them here, as well as add them to the TCCA garage. Welcome again to the posting portion of the TCCA. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a photo of my Taurus from last summer. I had just put the new 16" American Racing wheels on her. Later on last summer I was able to track down a trunk lid and spoiler from a slavage yard to replace the factory trunklid that had the luggage rack installed upon it. Other than a custom car stereo, the car is original.

In the very near future I will take some new photos of my Taurus.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Welcome to the Club. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Lookin good. B)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts