Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:
I'm a long-time Taurus owner as my dad left me his 2002 V6 Duratech Sport Model in 2013 and I'm trying to decide if I keep or sell over the next few months. I've got lots of cool add-ons for this car, but my husband says we have too many classic cars. First I want to really understand the car and that's why I joined these forums. Still trying to hang onto my dad and this car in some way. I really love this car. It only has 68K on it and I don't want to sell it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'd like to get it in top shape and then decide its fate. I want to find someone who will love it like my dad. Maybe a young kid who wants to mod it? Then again, I have this attachment to it and I'm going to drive it a bit this summer.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice car, I would keep it and enjoy the low cost of ownership while driving a great vehicle! You can get a few grand for it and later on, spend 20k on something new that will in the end do the same job... :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I`d Definitely keep the ole gal around. Its clearly more than a car to you, no sense in getting rid of it just to clear up driveway space. As long as you`re taking care of her, she`ll take care of you. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I`d Definitely keep the ole gal around. Its clearly more than a car to you, no sense in getting rid of it just to clear up driveway space. As long as you`re taking care of her, she`ll take care of you. ;)
That's what I think too. My husband's a good guy; he won't ask me to sell if I I don't want to. I've already kept it this long.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts