Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My name is Gabe and in about two weeks Im going to recieve a 98 Taurus SE for my senior/college car. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Hope to get to know ya. :blink:

·
Premium Member
7,308 Posts
Welcome to the club Gabe! Watch out! You'll be addicted pretty fast to all the great people you'll meet and all the great ideas the TCCA has to share. Tell us more about your car when you get it!

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Man, he's not kidding about getting addicted. I've been here since July and I don't think I've missed more then 2 days in a row... :blink:

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Hi, welcome to the club! It's very addictive. Soon, you'll know everything about your car and then some.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gabe, welcome to this wonderful forum. I am new myself and I would like to learn about my car. I own a 1999 Taurus SE Duratec. I hope to get a lot out of here. Already, I learned from a search how to replace my tail lamps.

I see in your profile that you have a Duratec. You'll love the high speed power that this engine dishes out. Anyway, good luck in school and with your car.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Gabe *extends right hand* :xyxwave: Hello and welcome, I have recently came here myself. These folks are well knowledged (sp???).

Man, he's not kidding about getting addicted. I've been here since July and I don't think I've missed more then 2 days in a row.
When I am gone for days, ((I *embarasssed look* just learned about the "View new posts")) I NOW read all the new ones so I dont get confused...LOL.
The search feture is GREAT!!!! Also Most people her dont mind you PM'ing them with questions.
Well I will go now, sorry such a long post. Good luck with school and the tauri!! Myk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man, I was gone for two days and look at all this.. I'm so choked up right now.. :lol2: Anyways, thanks all for the warm welcome and nice to meet all of you.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Welcome to the fastest growing Taurus Club. Within the walls of the TCCA you will find endless information about all 4 generations of the Taurus/Sable and SHOs. This site will become you new addiction, don't fight the addiction, just accept it. :lol2:

As uncanytaurus said feel free to PM myself, any TCCA admin. staff, or any TCCA members with any questions you may have. If we don't know the answer, we will certainly be able to direct you to someone that does.

Welcome and enjoy, YOUR Taurus Car Club of America!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to the club! Be sure to post pics of your car in the garage when you can. Spend a while searching the different parts of the forum that interest you (i.e.: performance, aesthetics, etc). Just about any question you have is probably answered in there. There's a virtual cornucopia of knowledge here! Unfortunately, there's no known cure. Oh, well. :lol2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts